To The End

Think

I thought over what I was going to do and then began my first step to getting out of here, I’m just hoping to god this will all work... My hooded strangers have been left waiting long enough for an answer, so I will give it to them.

I rubbed the ring on my little finger and felt a little rush of heat shoot up my hand, and then I knew it was time to start talking.

“Okay I will bring Frank to you.” I spoke, looking around the room in case they suss me out and I need an escape route.

“I’m glad you have decided to cooperate Gerard, it will help us greatly.” A man spoke from in the shadows; he had been stood there unnoticed since I arrived and I only just realised he was there. He was a human still, I thought I could smell one in the room but ignored it.

“Who are you?” I sound like someone in a horror movie just before they get killed, but it seems I’m already dead.

“My name is Frank Iero.” Who does this mother fucker think he is, because I’m not finding this very funny?

“Whatever you sick man, do you want to get Frank here or not?”

“My apologies Gerard, guards please release him.” He hooded ones let me go and I had to resist going up and punching him one, if only I could.

“Where do you want me to have him?”

“I would say the old train station just outside of Frank’s town, there will be no one there when you arrive. It has been arranged.”

“Okay, how will you know we are there?”

“That thing on your ankle there has built in radar so we can track you, and we will know if you take it off.” This has slightly ruined my chance of getting Frank away safely but it is still possible.

“Okay”

“If you would like to go fulfil your part of our deal, feel free to go now. We will be waiting for you; we trust you and don’t think you can take advantage because it will be your family who will be punished for it.” I left immediately without looking back in fear they would see straight through me.

Outside Frank’s bedroom window I hesitated before going up, no one was there so I guessed he was downstairs. Walking down the steps, Frank saw me and came straight up saying he was tired to his mum who was staring blankly at nothing. In his bedroom he began to cry in front of me, I didn’t know what to do, if I should comfort him hoping it’s not my fault, or let him get it over with and prepare to get shouted at.

“Frank what’s the matter, why are you crying?” I chose the first and patted his shoulder, taking hold of his hand slowly embracing the feel of him which was so heavenly.

“You showed me my dad on the television in front of my mum, she saw and she is a mess because of you. Why did you do that to us?” I’m guessing he didn’t hear about our arrangements as to where we were meeting at what time then. That was crucial for him to see...

“The only reason I done it was because I needed you to listen and watch because I need to get you away, this is for your safety, I can’t lose you Frank.” I hoped he knew a bit of what was coming.

“All I heard was something about a train station, what’s going on now?”

“I can’t say much in case they are listening, but I need you to do everything I say whatever the situation, you must do this.” He nodded slowly and I told him a little about what was going on but not much, now I need to outsmart this radar control on my ankle...
♠ ♠ ♠
hey! I'm sorry I haven't upated in a while, but it snowed for the first time in like a year and it was amazing, and I was playing in the snow and completely forgot... sorry :)
Leave a comment please :P

*chelsey*