To The End

Hide and seak

Gerard’s POV

The only thing I have managed to prove so far is that it’s impossible to get the stupid radar off of my ankle; I even tried biting the damn thing even though it didn’t taste good. Frank is just stood watching me, probably very amusing to see from his point of view.

“Why don’t you just get one of our tools from the shed?” Frank spoke up, interrupting me from my little world. Why couldn’t he point that out earlier instead of let me carry on making a fool of myself?

“Yeah that sounds like a great idea.” I followed Frank down the stairs quietly because his mum was asleep, even though she couldn’t hear or see me, heck she doesn’t even know I exist. Outside, we rushed over to the shed door and went in after Frank fussed over opening it with a key. I didn’t bother wasting time and got to it, soon enough I was holding it in my hand but it began to beep and flash at me so I crushed it underneath my food and grabbed Frank’s hand.

Frank’s POV

The last thing I knew when we went to the shed, Gerard was breaking some little contraption round his foot and he suddenly grabbed my hand, then I passed out. I woke up in the bed I had been in once before, but this time the sheets were a different pattern, and the wall colour had changed, am I still in the same room I am thinking of?

I got up from beneath the warm covers and debated in my mind whether I should open the door, then wondering what would be behind there; I hope to god it’s just Gee. Reaching out slowly to the door handle, the television behind me came to life and scared the hell out of me. Gerard’s face appeared on the small screen and I walked over, perching on the edge of the bed thinking some monster will jump out and get me.

“Hey Frank, this may seem weird me on the screen but you need to listen, you know the beeper on my ankle? Well it was a tracking devise from the people I was telling you about that took me. They want you and I said I was going to bring you to them, and I have taken you to my room because they don’t know where I would take you. It’s only a matter of time before they find you so I want you to find a really good hiding place. Whatever you do, don’t open that door.” He pointed his finger in the direction of the door and found myself a little freaked out. I asked the Gerard on Television where he was going but then realised he wasn’t really there.

Once the video finished and it went black, I observed the whole room considering what would be a good hiding place, and won’t they just find me straight away? I was beginning to panic and started pulling the drawers out of the desk quickly.

Soon enough I snapped just the cover of each drawer off with a bit of remaining wood and forced myself into the tiny space inside, putting the drawer covers back in place. Then I remembered the stuff I ripped away was still on the floor so I scrambled out and shoved it in a pillow case then hiding it under another pillow. I returned to my hiding place and waited until I heard a wining sound come from the door and held my breath.

Voices emerged from nowhere and I felt my heart pumping furiously from inside my chest. They are going to find me, I can feel it, a man’s voice was mumbling quietly, occasionally getting louder at times then quit, obviously moving around the room.

“Where is he?” He boomed, nearly bursting my ear drums. I found it hard not to just scream as loud as I could. Over voices came and went, but still the one voice remained.

“Frank, come out wherever you are.” He sang in a deadly voice that could make a child cry. What should I do, hide and make this a man hunt for me where Gerard might get hurt? Or just give myself up and save everyone from a huge amount of stress and worrying...

“I’m here.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay another chapter! =P
Yet again we have had more snow, resulting in no school!!!! Fun times
Hope you enjoy this chap, leave some comments to make me happy.
And tell me if you cant read the font colour...

*chelsey*