To The End

Back To The Room

Mikey’s POV

I scrambled out of my bed and debated whether to peak outside the bedroom window, in fear of some imaginable monster ready to get me. I pushed aside my childish mind and looked outside, there was no one there. It was probably just a bird or something like that.

Settling back into my bed the noise started up again, but this time it was louder. This time I opened up the window and poked my head out, there was still nothing there. I was starting to get a little agitated now, I want to sleep!

The light suddenly switched on and the lampshade was shaking back and forth, sitting up I felt something in the air around me, like someone was here but not in person.

“Gerard? Is that you?” I whimpered quietly, only hoping it wasn’t some angry ghost coming to kill me.

There was no motion as a reply or anything, just the piercing silence and the tick tock of the clock hanging on my wall. Am I just going insane here, because it sure as hell feels like it? I got up and looked around the room for some kind of sign, and then I noticed my notepad was opened so I went over to investigate.

On the blank sheet it now said in writing ‘Mikey’ and nothing else. Going along with my instincts I wrote ‘yes?’ on it and hoped for a reply. Soon enough the words ‘It’s Gerard I need your help.’ I started shivering, a cold breeze caressed my shoulder out of nowhere and more words formed on the sheet; ‘close your eyes’.

I done as it said and I heard a screaming sort of sound bursting my ears, but the second it started, it ended. I re-opened my eyes and I was in a room with a bed, broken desk and a TV. What the hell?

“Hello, anybody there?” I said, nosing around and noticing there was a video recording still in the television slot. I wound it back to the beginning and sat on the end of the bed to watch it. Gerard’s face appeared on the screen and it made all my insides stir around. That was my brother on the screen, I hadn’t seen him in so long... and now I am watching him on a screen, alive.

Before anything could really happen on the tape the screen went black and saw someone’s reflection on the blank TV, snapping my neck around to see who it was, Gerard was stood in the corner smiling.

“Hey Mikey.” If anything else like this happens I think I may have a heart attack. Am I dreaming again?

“Gerard...” I mumbled, the breath taken away from my lungs. Gerard walked over to me and I couldn’t stop myself staring. He is standing right in front of me in his own flesh and blood, I think I am actually going to faint.

“Yep Mikes, it’s me. And I need your help.” Snapping back into reality, I found it hard to look for the right words...

“Um, yeah okay what with?” I asked him, a little annoyed that he isn’t as excited to see as I am for him.

“It’s about Frank, he’s been taken from some really bad people and I need you to help me get him back.” He spoke really fast and struggled to understand a single thing that came out if his mouth.

“Maybe that is why he wasn’t answering his phone... I knew something was wrong.” I told myself. If only I had done something about it and Frank wouldn’t be in a bad situation.

“Mikey it’s not your fault its mine.” Gerard assured me.

“Did you seriously just read my mind?” I burst out, the awkwardness now flowing into the atmosphere...
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, have another chapter on me, enjoyyy!!!
Hope you are all having nice lives...
Leave some comments please!

*chelsey*