To The End

Untitled

Frank’s POV

I gave up on trying to wriggle out of the freaks grip; it’s a bit obvious he is much more powerful than me. It may not have been the best thing to think of but I kept worrying about my darling little puppy dog Roofus. What if he is forgotten about because Mikey disappears for some unknown reason and he starves to death?

Refocusing, I remembered I was once again blindfolded, hands and feet tied together, with somebody wanting to kill me, but not only a person, but the love of my life. I couldn’t help but wonder what life would be like if he wasn’t a crazy psychopath. And because of the fact its Gerard the fear just hasn’t taken over my body like it should be. I heard some rustling and I was suddenly being dragged off somewhere, I didn’t have the energy to speak to a decided to bite my lip.

“Bring him over here.” Gerard commanded and found myself plonked down roughly on what felt like a wooden seat, I wish there was a pillow...

“Decided what to do with me yet?” I dared ask, my voice shaking slightly.

“Actually yes, yes we have. Do you want to know what that is?”

“How about, you get me a cup of coffee first and then tell me.” I snapped, feeling a little proud of myself for thinking up some sass. Apparently Gerard didn’t like that and slapped me across the face, my cheek tingling from the sudden friction.

“It was only a suggestion...” I spoke up, not letting them show they’ve hurt me.

“Yeah and you should have your tongue cut out for the attitude you’re giving me right now.”

“You sound like my mum.” I joked to myself.

“Well if it wasn’t for your mum being so good in bed you wouldn’t be here, we had just moved in together and she goes ahead and gets pregnant. You ruined everything you do realise that? I tried to get her to abort you but she wouldn’t, even before you were born you destroy my life.” The blindfold was ripped away from my eyes and Gerard was stood staring at me, what the hell is he going on about?

“Why are you making up such things, is it to try and upset me? My dad was a good guy and he died.”

“No, I am still alive.”

“Shut up, how can you be my dad, you’re Gerard.” I was so confused, why does my dad have to come into this.

“Is it not so fucking obvious to you!” Then he done something I seriously didn’t expect...

He began to rip off his face and it was like he sort of changed body sizes right in front of me, when he was done, he was the guy who took me and Mikey.

“It’s you.” I stuttered quietly, my head going a little dizzy and my legs failing from beneath me.
“Yes, and like I have told you before, I am your dad.”

He walked towards me and stroked his finger down my bleeding cheek. I tried to flinch away but it was like I couldn’t move. I tried again but nothing happened, the closer he get the weaker I felt.

“Dad?” I whispered, taking in the information, I just thought he was some crazy lunatic.

Gerard’s POV

“There isn’t much time left to get there, I think Frank knows.” I burst out as I grabbed Mikey’s waist and yanked him towards me.

“Knows what?”

“His dad.” I can’t lose Frank, he is probably seconds away from his own death and he doesn’t even know it. I need to get to him.

“But he doesn’t know his dad.” Mikey butted in.

“He does now.” I closed my eyes and imagined me and Mikey at the broken down train station, when I opened my eyes, we were finally there. And so it all begins...
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for commenting guys! And here's another chapter for you to read...
And who goes on the MCR website here? Because there is some competition to win signed posters of them and it's awesome!!!!

*Chelsey*