To The End

The Great Escape

Gerard’s POV

I released Mikey from my grip and he stumbled to the floor, I forgot he hadn’t gotten used that source of transportation. He hasn’t really got used to seeing me in person yet, even though I am a ghost. I couldn’t help but think back to when I got Mikey from my room, there was stuff everywhere and why were my drawers completely destroyed? You only get given one room when you become a ghost and it’s virtually impossible to ever have new furniture.

“A little help down here?” Mikey called up at me as I snapped back into reality. I forgot we had to save Frank for a moment; it’s always me that has to save the day at the moment... But I would do anything for Frank no matter what; apart from touch a needle because I hate those damn things.

“Oh yeah sorry bro, I was in my own little world then. Do you remember the plan?” I asked him as I grabbed his hand to pull him up from the dusty ground.

“Yes I remember it crystal clear, and I am absolutely petrified. Why am I doing this again? And what exactly am I getting out of it apart from severe humiliation and saving Frank and possibly pooping my pants at the same time?” I never did understand my brothers sense of humour, because he was standing there chuckling at himself because he said pooping my pants.

“Look, you said you wanted to help so it’s entirely your fault if anything, and don’t worry my dear, I brought a diaper along with me just in case you want it.” I imagined holding one behind my back and then I felt the rough material inside my palm, I pulled it in front of me and handed it to Mikey, If only I had a camera to catch the look on his face right then. I just burst out laughing...

“Oh yeah that was so funny that I forgot to laugh!” Mikey exclaimed sarcastically, I may be dead but there is no way he is giving me that kind of sass, so I clipped him round the ear and then remembered we still need to get Frank back and defeat the evil guy to save the world.

“Come on Mikey we need to just get this over with.”

“Are you sure this is all going to work?” He asked me in his worrying voice, I know him too well.

“I can’t promise this is all going to work, but if it was coming from me nothing would go wrong.” I tried to assure him but I knew he wasn’t buying it. We were still walking along in any direction because I wasn’t sure where to actually go, I should have asked for a specific meeting place.

I keep telling myself that this is going to be a breeze but I know it’s not, I suppose I’m just too scared to tell Mikey what it will really be like. I know this is wrong but I can’t bring myself to do it, he might chicken out and I can’t have that happening.

Around one corner, there was Frank tied to a chair with a man stood next to him; I felt something stir inside me and had to restrain myself from running over to him. I glanced behind at Mikey who was literally a quivering wreck. I looked back again and Frank was struggling to get free, it pained me to watch him like that.

“How nice of you to join us Gerard, we have been waiting for you.” This was strange; his voice was identical to mine.

“Well what do you want now, you have Frank so what else can you possibly need?” I then noticed he was like my identical twin, he actually looked exactly like me! How on earth did he do that!

“Well there is the fact that you tried to take Frank away from us, but luckily he came forward without us even having to ask.” I looked over to Frank and he was looking down towards his feet.

“I don’t care, but you see there is a slight problem with you having Frank...”

“And what is that?”

“He’s mine.” I clicked my knuckles in each my hands and nodded to where Mikey had slowly shuffled whilst we were talking. I gave him the nod and he began to run over to my look-a-like before sending him tumbling to the ground with a hard thud.

I ran towards Frank and untied him quickly. I noticed there were loads of the black shadow guys suddenly appearing from all angles. Snap, I forgot about them. Running back over to Mikey I grabbed hims hand and imagined us back in my old room before I died, soon enough, we were there.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yoooo, my have now reached 25 whole chapterrrssss!!! WOOOHOOOOO
There won't be many more and I hope you like this, leave some comments on what you think, hopefully I can reach 100 comments with this and the next chapter...

*chelsey*