To The End

Pleasure

I looked around taking in all the familiarities from when I was last here, but this time it doesn't seem so scary. Last time I was petrified of breathing too loud or moving to quick that I was noticed, but this time I am dead and nothing can get me anymore.

Frank and Mikey were stood behind watching me, Mikey knew where he was because of the expression on his face, but Frank had no idea why I had brought him here. Going back to looking around, I walked over to the corner where I used to sleep. There was still a cloth there which I was given as a bed, I slept on it and practically lived on it, examining closer there was still droplets of my blood left behind.

"Gerard, why have you brought us here, of all the places you could choose..." Mikey interrupted my train of thoughts and I turned back around to face him. Frank was just looking around in disgust at the state of the place.

"A ghost is at their strongest point when in the place of their death." I stated, walking over to join them once again. I was torn between hiding Mikey and keeping Frank with me or the other way round. I knew the others were coming after Frank, but now that Mikey had basically rugby tackled Frank's dad I think he is a major target at the moment.

"Mikey, I want you to do me a massive favour, will you?" I asked him as I went into one of the other rooms to gather some stuff I left there earlier.

"Yeah sure, as long as it doesn't involve killing someone." He joked, the nerves creeping into his voice.

"I need you to set this up for me whilst I take Frank somewhere safe, I promise I won't be long. There is a piece of paper amongst all of that telling you what to do so read it carefully." Before Mikey could even reply, I grabbed Frank's hand and imagined myself in my room again. The place was still a mess but I didn't really care anymore.

"Did you really die there?" Frank barely whispered to me from my left. He walked over slowly and sat on the bed. I sat next to him and held his hand tight.

"I'm sorry you had to see that, but it's the only place where I have a chance of killing your dad." I told him assuringly. But I think it came out wrong because he gave me a frightened look.

"You're going to kill my dad?" He whimpered to me, his eyes sweeling up with tears, one slid out from the corner of his eye and I wiped it away gently. I leaned forward slightly and kissed Frank's soft lips. The taste of blood still lingering on them.

"It's the only way-" Frank put his finger to my lips to stop me and kissed me more powerfully. Falling back onto the bed a rush of energy serged through out bodies... His hips pressed hard against mine as our tongues fought furiously for control in our mouths. Tossing and turning all over the messy bed sheets. Soon enough our clothes had worked their way onto the bedrrom floor, the quilt covers barely covering our bodies, our groins thrusting against each other and the pleasure unimaginable.

I know this was not the time or place but this showed Frank how much I loved him and I now know he loves me in the same way. We led next to each other for a while until he looked me in the eyes once more before he spoke:

"You do know I love you right?"

"Oh course Frank, and I love you also." I gave him a peck on the cheek, nose, and forehead before we got up and got changed. Once we were ready and I took Frank to one of my 'dead buddies' home and told him to stay there with him until I come back to get him.

Going back to join Mikey, everything was set up and ready to go, but Mikey was no where to be seen. Looking around I saw a dark shadow in the corner that walked closer.

"Looking for someone?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I havent updated in a while... But I hope this makes up for it. Two more comments and I would have reached 100 comments :O
Please enjoy and leave some comments coz you know I lurve them.

*chelsey*

xxxx