To The End

Death creates an eternal life

"What have you done with my brother?" I asked him calmly, Frank's dad's blood was dripping slowly down his face as he walked even closer. So cose that I could now feel his breath against my cheek, but it wasn't warm it was cold.

"Well I thought I should give him a lesson or two about pulling people to the ground and hurting them. Do you want to see his progress? He's a fast learner." He snickered and grabbed my wrist before dragging me into another room, as we were going I remembered all different memories from inside this house, and then he dragged me into the torture room. The place where I lost most of my blood an my own flesh, as well as any emotions or feelings.

I looked inside and Mikey was in there, curled up on the floor with a chain around his ankle like an animal. I tried to go inside but I was stopped, so I punched the guy in the face and ran in, locking the door behind me even though it won't make much difference. Mikey pointed behind him and the black shadows were stood around us, carrying all different tools that I imagine they are planning on using. There is no way they are going to touch my brother with that!

"Come on Mikey we need to go, try and pull that chain off so we can get out of here." I stood up and ignored the shadows to find a key. The shadows wouldn't do anything unless they are instructed to.

"Gerard I can't get it off, the chain is too tight." I saw the key on the other end of a desk and ran to grab it, but just as I had it in my clutch my enemy came through the door.

"Kill them both." He spat, an evil grin leeking onto his face.

"Don't touch him or I will kill you first." I threatened, once again speaking before thinking. How on earth am I going to kill him in the first place?

His dark slaves hovered over to my brother but I sprinted over before they did. Desperately trying to get the the key into the lock I felt myself being grabbed and pulled backwards. Dropping the key, Mikey got it himself and unlocked the chain.

I wriggled furiously but this guy wasn't letting go, I told Mikey to run but the shadows grabbed him first. Punching the kicking at anything in my way, I managed to get free but Frank's dad ran over to Mikey and I saw the blade in his hands, shining in the dim light. I screamed as loud as I could, trying to save my brother but I was too late. The blade disappeared into Mikey's chest, it felt like my heart had just been ripped out of my own body

I was unable to breath as I saw Mikey's lifeless body fall to the floor, the blood seeping through his clothes. He had killed my brother, in the same place in which I had died myself. I fell onto the floor next to his empty body, unable to speak or cry, I stared. Why didn't I save him, why did I have to get him involved with my problems? This is all my fault.

I felt myself being lifted off of the floor, but I didn't look away from Mikey. I didn't care what happened to me now, they had taken my brother from me and he was so young. He had to much else to live for.

Now I was tied to the chain and they left, all three of them. I couldn't move, Mikey laying just a few feet away from me. But he was also too far for me to reach, I couldn't look away from his eyes, they were still open and fear was the only thing I could see in them.

Frank's POV

I was waiting impatiently for Gerard to return, I couldn't stop thinking about him and Mikey, and if they are safe or not. When I small light shone in the corner, my dad suddenly appeared from it and I panicked, I called for Gerard's friend but nobody came. It was just me and him.

"Please just take me and leave Gerard alone, he doesn't deserve this." I pleaded, shuffling back a bit to keep the difference between us.

"Oh Gerard is perfectly safe Frank, now I just need to take care of you." Clenching my eyes shut to brace myself for the pain to come, I thought this was the end of my life. I always believed death would come for me when I was ready for it, and that it should be peaceful, but I knew my death was going to be cruel.

Suddenly the ground started shaking from beneath our feet and cracks formed everywhere from out of nowhere. What is happening? I held onto one of the many pieces of furniture and watched as the ground between the two of us seperated. Neither of us had a clue what was happening so my dad's expression was identical to mine. Smoke rose from beneath and I human figure also began to ascend fro the ground.

"What have you done?" Dad screamed from the other end of the room. Since when was this my fault?

"I haven't done anything!" I shouted back, the fury rising up inside of me.

As the body form reached our level, I recognised who it was:

"Mikey?"
♠ ♠ ♠
I've got 100 comments!!! WOOHOOOO I'm happy now =]
hs was my aim when I started writing this story and I am proud of it and thank you to everyone who is reading. I can only imagine there being three more chapters at the most from now...
So lets keep this going!

XOX