To The End

A New Beginning

I thought it was all over and I could get on with my life, hoping it would some day return to normal, but now we are being taken away somewhere. Gerard wouldn't let me go as we followed the superiors to wherever we were being taken. They stopped in another street away from my house and two of them took hold of each of us, again we all closed our eyes and I opened them again a few moments later. I looked around and then looked down to see the ground, we were stood on a clowd!

"Holy crap!" I shouted as I gripped on to Gerard fo dear life.

"Don't worry, you're not going to fall." Gerard assured me. I let go and just casually stood next to him trying not to go red from embarrassement. I was getting really impatient because the three superiors were just stood together talking amongst themselves like we have all the time in the world. I just wanted to get home to my mum and sleep, but that was impossible right now.

"Anytime soon?" I interrupted.

"Oh sorry." Xena apologised, Cri-Lee and Vanya faced us so all three were looking at us, like we were being judged or something, but now I felt bad for saying that.

"I'm sorry I was rude to say it like that, it's just been a very long day..." I apologised this time and then went over all the things that have happened today. But then I tried to avoid remembering everything because I know it will resulting in me getting really upset and this is no time for that.

"Why do you want us here?" Gerard asked them, of course he didn't know that I had spoken with these three earlier because he was somewhere else.

"We spoke with Frank earlier, and explained to him that you and him cannot have a relationship. There are two reasons for this: one of them is that you are here to protect him and it is forbidden to be more than friends with your humans. The second is that it is not allowed for a living person to be with a ghost. I'm sorry to say this, but you and Frank are not allowed to be together." I couldn't believe what I was hearing, I know they told me the same earlier but it made it a hell of a lot worse when me and Gerard had just gone through all that we have just witnessed and we are going to be separated. I don't want to lose him as well.

"Please, there must be something you can do. I love Gerard and he is all I have left now, my dad has just died, and so has my best friend. I need Gerard he means the world to me." I was begging them to do something, but they said there was nothing they could do. For the hundredth time today I began to cry, I can't bare to lose someone I love.

Gerard just stood beside me talking to the superiors, and then he told me to just take a few steps back so he can talk to them in private, I got up and walked away, but I kept walking. I turned around and watched them talking, I could tell Gerard was losing until it seemed like he said something and they shook hands on it.

Gerard stepped a few meters away from Xela, Vanya and Cyri-Lee until Vanya lifted her hands and closed her eyes. A felt a cold wind brushing against the hairs on my body and the wind kept getting stronger. Gerard suddenly started to be lifted into the air and I began to walk back to see what was happening. Then streams of blinding light burst out from Gerard's body, his limbs stretching out and that's when I started to run. I heard him screaming and then I shouted at Vanya telling her to stop. She carried on and Cyri-Lee held me back.

I was screaming as well now, getting really upset and I struggled to breath. Why was she doing this to him? We could have come to some agreement over this instead of killing one of us. I know we shouldn't have got together, I knew I would just end up hurting him. Well if he is zapped away to some lost place then so do I.

"This is the only way." Vanya spoke. And then the light dimmed down to nothing and Gerard floated slowly back down until he was led on the clowds. I ran over and I thought he was really dead this time. But he was breathing. There was something different about him, he felt warm and then I put my hand on his chest.

There was a heart beat.

A human, living, continuous heart beat.

He was alive again.
♠ ♠ ♠
So thats it, we have reached the final chapter and I already miss writing it. I hope you all liked it and now lets get in some final comments!!!
And keep in mind that there may well be a sequal!!! But only maybe... Plus you can look out for my new story in a while, it hasnt got a name but its about gee breaking out of prison and bumping into frank, where they both come together to get Gerard back to his brother with a few bumps on the way...

Thank you everyone!!!!

XchelseyX