To The End

Reunions

I didn't sleep at all during the night, I sat in the corner of the room just staring at nothing. I think I was dreaming whilst awake, or I have a brilliant imagination, I don't even know what the time is. Someone came in earlier to quickly check up on me but that was about it.

This little room is actualy starting to send me loopy now, and just as I thought about this, the same officer as before came in and told me to get up. I did so and followed him out of the room and into what I guessed to be his office. We sat down and I was just thankful I didn't have to spend one more second in that box.

"Frank Iero, you are free to go now, but make sure it never happens again." He said sternly, I nodded gratefully and walked out of the station taking in the clean air. As soon as I get in I am going to get straight in the shower.

I stood outside and wondered how I was going to get home, I was driven here and I have no idea how to get back since I have to walk. I wonder if there is a map around here somewhere...

"Frank over here." I heard Gerard whisper so I could just about hear to my left. I looked over and he was stood there waiting for me.

"Hey! Do you know where I can get directions to my house?" I asked, knowing he probaby knew, he seems to know pretty much anything.

"Yeah, but we better leave now if we are going to make it back before three,"

"Alright, lead the way then." He started walking down the road and I walked next to him, I am still wearing the same clothes as yesterday which is quite disgusting, that will be another thing I do as soon as I get in.

"Don't worry about your clothes, you look fine." Oh yeah, I forgot he can read my mind. I'll have to try not to spill anything...

It took something like twenty minutes to get home, it wasn't that bad, it was nice to walk with Gerard, even if we weren't talking it was nice to know he was there. I wonder if he'll come in with me, I don't want to deal with my mum's hassle.

"I'll meet you up in your room."

I walked in and no one was there. I attempted sneaking up the stairs but mum poked her head around the door in the kitchen. I just looked at her and she looked back whilst drying a plate with a tea towl as if nothing had really happened.

"Mikey is upstairs, he wants to see you." I ran up the stairs and entered my room, Mikey was sat on my bed and Gerard was stood over him, his hand was trying to touch Mikey's back but simply couldn't.

"Frank, I'm sorry I hung up on you." Mikey came over and pulled me into a bear hug, crushing my arms helplessly.

"Don't worry about it, I had to spend my night in a rotten cell and I feel like I haven't showered in weeks." I grabbed some towels from in a drawer along with some new clothes and scrambled towards the bathroom.

"What are doing?" Mikey asked me.

"Uh, getting in the shower. I'll be out in a little while, just relax in here or snoop through my stuff. I don't mind,"

"Okay, see you in a minute."

I locked the bathroom door behind me and set the shower temperature. I stripped off and climbed in and it was just right. The drops falling down on me relaxing all my muscles and tensed joints instantly. Closing my eyes I just stood for a few moments and when I re-opened them Gerard was watching me. I screamed and tried covering myself with the curtain but remembered you could see through it.

"Frank are you alright?" I heard Mikey's voice at the door.

"Yeah I'm fine, there was just a fly." I waited for Mikey's footsteps disappearing before looking back at Gerard, he was still there. Am I not allowed to shower to myself? Once I though this Gerard went away and I think I heard him say sorry. I hope I didn't upset him.

When I was finished, I came back out smelling of coconut body wash and hair products. Drying my hair, Mikey was amused at how much I go through to get my hair perfect.

"Are you quite done?" Mikey begged, a bit bored of me fussing over myself, I was enjoying myself to be fair.

"Yep."

"Good, can I talk to you about something?"

"Sure, go right ahead," I wonder what he wants to tell me. I love being told secrets, makes you feel special in a sort of wierd way.

"Look, the reason I hung up on you was because you said Gerard was your protector person, It's because I thought you meant my brother."

"You have a brother?" I butted in, whoops, I shouldn't have done that because I got the worst death glare imaginable.

"I did have a brother, he... passed away last year. He went missing for about a week and then his body was found in an abandoned house. They said his body was in a terrible state so I couldn't say goodbye to him."

"Oh, Mikey I'm so sorry."

"Don't worry, I thought you were playing a cruel trick on me but then I came to my senses and realised you would never do that. You're too soppy."

"Mikes. I'm sorry about your brother, he must be a great guy."

"I just have one question..." Mikey stated, ignoring what I was saying previously.

"What?"

"I want to make sure it's not my brother. If he's here, ask him to tell you what we used to play as kids." I looked around and Gerard was there with his eyes glued on Mikey.

"We used to play pirates with each other in the tree house, I would always let you be the captain so you were happy. I used to pick you up sometimes and say there was a storm and throw you around in my arms. We were only ten and four, you would be laughing your head off all the time. I miss that so much."

"He said you used to play pirated and he'd throw you about saying there was a storm. And that he misses it." I could see the tears swelling up in my Mikey's eyes.

"Gerard? It's really you?" He sat down next to Mikey and tried to touch his shoulder, Gerard seemed so vunerable and alone that moment.

"Gerard, I never got to say goodbye to you." Mikey gulped trying to hold back his emotions that were so desperate to come out, I found it so hard myself to see them both like this.

Gerard kissed Mikey's forehead and stood away from Mikey. Mikey touched at his forehead like he felt the connection and just before leaving, Gerard said, "I love you Mikes" and I watched him walk off eventually disappearing.
♠ ♠ ♠
No this isn't the end to let you know, just a concluding chapter XD
Hope you are satisfied with this chap, tell me what you think...
and how are you all? having a good life? or sleeping...

*chelsey*