To The End

The Way household

"Is he gone?" Mikey asked me, looking around the room.

"Yeah, for now." I couldn't help but get the feeling there was something big coming, not anything in particular, just a hunch.

"I think it's about time I take you to my house, do you?" I then realised I have never been in Mikey's house. Well, I've been in the porch waiting for Mikey but that's about it... and meeting his parents once.

"Sounds good, I finally get to enter the Way household." I smirked, heading down the stairs with Mikey and grabbing a coat.

"Mum, I'm going out!" I shouted, opening the door and quickly rushing out to avoid my mum decided otherwise.

We walked down the street together and it was getting dark, the steet lamps were just starting to turn on one by one. There was nobody in sight and the wind whistled through the trees. The atmosphere was dark and gloomy, the rain ready to pour from the clowds and thunder down on us.

"If it rains and my hair gets wet, I am going to kill someone." I growled. Mikey took one step away from me and carried on walking, I started chuckling to myself at his reaction and he joined in. We must look like freaks walking along laughing at nothing, I can imagine it now.

"I don't think it will rain, we're nearly there now. About another ten minute walk I would say."

"Better be, or it will be your head I rip off." I mumbled to myself so only I could hear. I do love to talk to myself, its fun.

Mikey turned into a driveway ten minutes later like he said and opened the door, I was getting excited for no reason and walked in, the rush of warmth taking over my body. I took my coat off and hung it up on the coat rack, I followed Mikey into another room with a desk and the walls were covered with books, there were shelves and shelves full of them.

Two people were sat down on a leather sofa and one I recognised was Mikey's mum, I think her name was Donna...

"Hey Sweety, you alright?" She directed at Mikey, putting down a book she was reading.

"I'm fine mom, this is Frank. I think you have met him before." She looked over at me and came over, pulling me into a mighty hug just like last time.

"Hello Frank!" She spoke, pulling away and smiling brightly, now why can't I have a mum like Donna, she is so nice.

"Hey Donna." I shyed away and looked over to the man sat on the sofa still, I can assume that's Mikey's dad.

"Come on Frank I'll show you around." He grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the book room.

"Woah, slow down dude,"

"I'll show you my room, might be a bit messy though." We went up the stairs and Mikey opened a door to reveal his room. There were posters covering every single piece of paint and loads of comic books littered the floor and desk. I shuffled through them all and jumped on the sofa in the corner picking up the nearest object, which was a crystal ball thing.

"Your room is so awesome compared to mine." I complimented, piering around at anything else I can play with.

"Thanks, do you wanna see another room?"

"Yeah." I stood up and Mikey led the way down the stairs onto the ground floor and then down another set of stairs. He opened the door slowly to reveal another bedroom, I was now severely confused.

Inside, there were some drawings of characters on the walls in frames and an untidy bed with a load more drawings spread neatly over a desk. There was a laptop and television in one corner with the sofa and a giant pile of note pads.

"Who's room is it?"

"Gerard's... we haven't touched anything since he died." My heart started thumping eratically and tingles began creeping up my spine all the way to my neck.

"I want to show you something I found ages ago when I was snooping..." Mikey headed over to the laptop and loaded up a word document, on the screen was the words 'Find him, keep going, must find him' repeated over and over again, for 50 pages it was the same thing over and over again.

Find him, keep going, must find him
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated in a while... been a little distracted =)
Hope you enjoy this, blah blah blah.
Leave a comment if you read this, i'm not updating unless I get two more comments because sixteen is my favourite number!!!

*Chelsey*