To The End

On The Other Side

"What do you think it means?" I asked him shakily.

"I don't know, I have spent ages trying to figure it out. But I think it has something to do with you." He looked at me and I had to look away, this was really starting to creep me out. I need to find Gerard again, ask him about whats going on.

"Me? Why me, how could he have possibly known anything about me until now..."

"I really don't know, but it all sort of fits together, don't you think so too?" Mikey shut the laptop and made his way to the door. I followed and thought about it some more. He did sort of have a point, I just don't know the rest of it.

"I think it might fit together, but for now we just need to forget about it and get through school." It was true that I needed to focus on my grades, if I want to graduate then I need to crack on with my work.

"How can you possibly forget about something like this?"

"Easy, don't think about it." Back in Mikey's bedroom, we wrote down a whole load of idea's on how everything goes together. It took us a while and I didn't realise how fast time had gone by. It was half ten and it took at least twenty minutes to walk home so I had to leave. I told Mikey I would be fine walking home by myself and left.

It was dark now so there was no one about, just me. I tried calling for Gerard in my mind but he didn't come, I still carried on until I decided to sit down on the nearest bench. If I was in danger, I would wait and then Gerard would have no choice but to come and save me, well I hope so anyway.

He eventually came walking down the road, and sat down on the bench beside me. He was now wearing a black jumper and blue jeans, sounds stupid but I thought they only wore what they died in.

"Where did you go?" I asked him.

"I needed some time to myself, I'm sorry I left you like that."

"That's okay, but Mikey showed me something in your room on your laptop. It said you had to find him, who is he?" I assumed it was me at the start, but I didn't expect what he next told me;

"I had to find your real dad"

"What do you mean real dad, I only have one dad..."

"i]The one that died, he wasn't your dad. Your biological dad is still out there. And I'm still looking for him. Your mum didn't tell you because you and the other guy bonded so well." So the man I turned to whenever mum got angry, the one that looked after me and loved me for all these years is just another guy. I can't believe this, it means my dad is alive and out there somewhere.

"I need to find him." I insisted, I want to know my real dad. And he can't stop me.

"You can try but if I can't find him I doubt you will. There is a rumour that he has joined to other side."

"Let me guess, the other side is the ones coming after me?" Gerard nodded and I looked down at the floor. Leaves were bustling along the cold floor and empty branches swaying back and forth with the moon shining brightly in the starlit sky.

"I need to go home, will you come with me?" I didn't want to be alone, I would feel much safer if he was there beside me even if he couldn't do anything.

"Of course." We walked together and once I reached my house, mum was sat at the doorstep with a cup of tea in her hands.

"Mum? What are you doing on the floor?" Her eyes were focused on the grass opposite the house, like there was something only she could see. I waved my hand in her face and looked up at me.

"Nothing." She stood up and went inside, we both followed and I stood in the middle of the floor, mum sat down and stared at the space beside me where gerard was stood. I was tempted to tell her I knew about my dad, but decided not to, there had been too much happening lately and I don't wat to make it worse.

It was getting late and I led with Gerard in by bed, I was slowly falling asleep and I was snuggled into Gerard's chest. Eventually I drifted off into sleep and held on to his hand tightly.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey, sorry I didn't update, was stuck at my grand parents house =(
So Here you go, your chapter like I promised, thank you for commenting! You guys are awesome. now lets get up to 20 comments! Pretty please, lets get this story rocking!

*Chelsey*