Status: Working Progress

On the Surface I Have the Perfect Life, But My Life Isn't Surfacing

I can't control this feeling(20)

Wow.

I had never spent so long getting ready. I had never preened, primped and polish to this extent before but By God I looked good, even if I did say so myself. The blue dress clenched my silhouette and stopped above the knee, my hair in bouncy curls and my makeup; well let’s just say I had finally mastered the smoky eye look.

I slipped on my nude heels (Which were higher than most buildings) and grabbed my little (pointless) clutch and walked out of my room.

As I stood at the top of the stairs, Megan, Davey stood and Marcus was at the bottom staring, mouth open and everything.
“Ermm CJ you look…..err…….” Marcus blinked and shook his head in disbelief.
Megan nudged Marcus and said “CJ you look gorgeous’’
I walked down the stairs, feeling a bit self conscious, as I reached the bottom Davey reached for my hand.
“You look beautiful’’’ he said kissing my cheek.
“Right let’s go’ Megan said patting my back and leaving; Followed by Davey.

I started to walk but Marcus reached for my hand. “You look erm breath taking’’ He said nervously letting go of my hand and placing a hand on my back guiding me out the door.