Status: Working Progress

On the Surface I Have the Perfect Life, But My Life Isn't Surfacing

why oh why. (30)

After I got back to the house the family had moved into a lounge, where Davey was playing the piano.

I moved silently into the room, next to a family member I had never met.

I looked over to where Marcus was sat, cradling his niece.

“Woah CJ when did you get there?” Caleb said, flashing me a smile.

I stared numbly at him “Oh I just went for a walk”
I rubbed my throbbing temples as the family resumed its hustle and bustle.
I felt horrible, I wanted to be sick and I wanted to start crying. I wanted to curl up into a ball and ignore the world.

“what’s up kiddo?” Uncle Albert sat on the arm of the sofa next to me and nudged me.

“Ah nothing” I falsely smiled at the lovely old man.

“Now, now, don’t lie to me. I may be old but I can still tell when somebody’s upset”
I shook my head, my eyes brimming.

“its nothing, well nothing I can talk about” I sighed, holding my head in my hands.

“oh right, well if you ever need any help kid, I’m always here” Uncle Albert squeezed my shoulder.

I sighed and stood up.

I knew exactly who I needed to speak to.
♠ ♠ ♠
I was gunna post this a long time ago, but ive had internet troubles*grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*
anyway another is on its way!