Status: Working Progress

On the Surface I Have the Perfect Life, But My Life Isn't Surfacing

Don't worry I need more than 140 characters(47)

Marcus and I were heavy petting as a life guard would put it. His lips all up on mine and hands twirled in his hair.

The family had gone out, Rory was baby shopping with mum, Davy and Caleb had jetted off to Philly for a conference.

So we were left all alone to make out on the couch.

We were on top of another when my phone buzzed against his leg.

Marcus pulled away and he looked at me confused.

I laughed and pulled my phone out of pocket, Marcus rolled off me and sat up.

“Hello?”

“meet as St Marabellas, in 30 minutes. We’re having dinner with this Poppy’s family” Rory laughed into the phone.

I stiffened.

“Yes that’s right, she seemed to know Marcus awfully well!” She said, disapprovingly.

“mm, I know”

“Don’t worry, you’re twice as beautiful” She said, I smiled into the handset.

“ah don’t lie I’ve met her, we’ll go get ready”

I hung up.

Marcus looked at me and smiled, leaning forward, holding my hips and kissing me again.

“No no we have to go” I pulled away from him, but he just held me tighter.

“we.” I kissed him again. “Have” and again. “To.” again. “Go”

He groaned and pulled away, holding his palms on either side of my face, staring into my eyes.

“Why?”

“We’re erm having dinner with your family and erm…. Poppy’s”

Marcus’s eyes widened, but he still held on my face, Like a startled child.

I giggled. “Don’t worry we’ll be fine” I pushed my face to his and kissed his lips.

We both stood up and went upstairs to get changed.

I sat in my room, staring at my closet- I sighed with contentment.

I picked out a black long sleeved, bodycon dress, That fit snugly round my small frame.

St Marabella’s was kind of a posh place, so I found some black wedges with an open toe.
I Patted on some concealer and added a bit of va-va voom to my hair.

I added a smaller Burberry trench coat and reached for my phone and headed downstairs.

Marcus was waiting at the bottom, when I reached the last step he kissed me and twisted me round so I was stood in front of him. I laughed at him and kissed his nose.

He grabbed his car keys and a grey jacket and we headed out the door, hands entwined.
♠ ♠ ♠
so heres another, number 47! tellll me if you like it, it means i update more:) xo