Status: Working Progress

On the Surface I Have the Perfect Life, But My Life Isn't Surfacing

My apologies, Im sure their all you have from me (53)

Marcus’s POV.

I followed Poppy’s slender frame to the toilet, shaking with fear.

She walked into the Girls bathrooms, I stood outside.

I stood, staring at the door when poppies long hand reached out and pulled me in.

She let go of me and murmured something under her breath.

“You and this CJ girl, its not real is it…” Poppy questioned, looking at herself in the mirror.

I stood awkwardly. “Yes of course it is…”

“So you love her?”

I gulped “I-”

Summer cut me off. “I mean really love her..”

“Yes, of course”

“Oh really” Summer said.

She turned round and walked towards me, her narrow shoulders swaying as she walked.

She allowed herself to wrap her whole body around me, but not touching me.

Her mouth was beneath my ear as she said “ Then why are you in the toilets with me?” She purred at me.

I coughed and unravelled myself.

“Oh don’t be coy” Poppy said, eyeing me.

“ I can’t, I have CJ”

“Oh yes the old ball and chain, the trouble and strife” Poppy said, staring at me. “Come on Marc, everybody cheats, even CJ did”

I inhaled sharply.

Poppy smiled victoriously. “Now now, have I struck a nerve, Marc”
“No of course not, she made a mistake” I backed away from Poppy’s figure.

“Sure, as I did, many a time” Poppy licked her lips and stared at my own.

“No Poppy” I said, sternly.

“Come on Marc, I know you still love me” Poppy was following me towards the door.

“No I don’t”

“Of course” Poppy was directly in front of me, who was pressed against the door.

Her lips pouted in the perfect kiss formation.

As they were about to crash down on mine, I moved…swiftly, leaving her to kiss the beautiful black panelling of the door.

“I think I should leave you two alone” I said cheekily, as I slipped out of the bathroom, smirking to myself.

Job done, Marc. That will teach her for ruining my girls dress.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoy it:)