Status: Working Progress

On the Surface I Have the Perfect Life, But My Life Isn't Surfacing

Forever and day or day to me (58)

Calebs words had ambushed my head I felt sick, dizzy and tired. I wanted to tear at the ivory dress that was stuck to my body. I was warm I was cold, I could scream but I was hoarse. I was so jumbled up I didnt even realsie I was being prepared for my wedding.

My hair had been laquered, skin bronzed and my face a picture of powders- I could see green tinges at my cheeks and in my hair so badly I wanted to throw up.

“Will you chill out?”Maggie hissed as she entwinded roses into my hair, I stiffened up. Had my jitters been seen by everyone...?

“The bride just has wedding jitters we all get them” Summer said firmly as she squeezed my shoulder.

“Lords knows I did....” Megan went off on a tangent and I was left to my own thoughts.

How could Caleb do this to me. How? I was so confused I mean I love Marcus he's everything to me but Caleb. He's sweet and we get along so much better. STOP THAT CHLOE-JANE! Wow even my sub-conscious called me that. But it was right.

I looked down at my dress it was beautiful, more than I could have asked for. The cleaner had done a wonderful job, hardly stain could be seen.

“CJ come with me for a moment...” Maggie persuded her eyes staring at me.

We hurried into the bathroom as I stared at the mirro hands pressed firm on the cold marble counter. I need this relief, if only I could leave, run clear my head.
I felt Maggie wrap her hands round my arm not comforting but protective.

“You cant do this CJ” Maggie eyes seemed to look further than my pupils. I shook my head but I knew she was right.

“Im at war with myself Maggie”