Status: Active

Love Is Our Destiny

Chapter Two; Let's Get Freaky Now..

I groans kissing my boyfriend back as he press me against the toilet door, thank god is locked, I think. He move his hands under my shirt, rubbing my stomach making me groan louder before he starts moving my shirt up to take it off. I gasps then pulls his hands out and move away from him gulping.

“n-no Bam.. I'm not ready..” he groans looking at me with his hazel eyes. I look down sighing knowing he's pissed off about me not wanting to have sex with him yet.

“When ARE you ready Zette huuh?” I gulps looking up at him, that question I've hear do many fucking times now. It's not like I don't love Bam, I do, but I'm a virgin. I'm scared of that it might hurt to much. I've always been afraid of pain. I know it's stupid.

“Soon.. I promise” he looks into my blue and grey eyes then sigh loudly. He kisses me personality before locking the toilet door up and walk out. I stay inside the toilet a while, gulping getting tears in my eyes not knowing why. Maybe 'Coz I feel that Bam is trying to press me into something I don't want to.

I hear the someone appear into the toilet humming to themselves, I recognized the voice but I wasn't sure. The person stops outside the toilet box I'm inside, I gulps then look at the door to see it half open and Alex look inside at me.

Alex Davies, I know him from some of my class, and I'm his tutor in math. He sucks at it and I help him a bit. We're not really friends, he's one of those guys who is really in to music and stuff like that. He's sweet thought, but nothing more.

“Are you ok Zette?” he asks concerned. He walk in and help me up. I gulps then nods wiping my tears away. I want to answer him, I want to answer him so bad, but then Brian walk in. Brian is one of the jocks, like my boyfriend. When I see him I quickly get away from Alex and walk out.

You see, if they saw me talking with Alex, they would beat the crap out of him. I'm Bam's and Alex is nothing but a music geek. I don't want anything to happen to him, 'Coz he's a really sweet guy. I get up to my locker seeing my best friend, Jess, standing there with her boyfriend. I smirks walking up to them.

“I'm sorry to break up the party, but I'm here now” Jess smile and hugs me into him. I giggles hugging her back. The clock rings and I groans. Jess looks as me smirking.

“well I'm off to English, talk at lunch” then she disappear with her boyfriend. I sigh grabbing my math books heading off to math. I walk into the room seeing Alex sitting at his table talking to his best friend Ed. Many people bully Ed for being half Japanese, but he's actually real cute. I think those who bully him is just jealous 'Coz the girls think he's hot.

I sigh sitting down at my table opening my math book looking at the page we had to do till today. I re-check my answers and smiles knowing they're right. Someone tap me on my shoulder, I turn around to see it's Alex. He smiles at me then hands me his assignment.

“can you check if I got it right?” he say in his English accent. I'm not saying I love him or something but god, that accent.. I nods slightly taking the paper from his hand and goes it through. He had made some mistakes but else it seem fine. I turn around giving him it back.

“there's some small mistakes but else it seems fine, but I'll help when you come by later” I smile at him. He nods smiling back then goes back to talking to Ed. I sigh turning around just as our teacher walk in.

I get home putting my bag down at the door then walk into the kitchen grabbing an apple. I sigh looking at the watch knowing I'd only 5 minutes for myself before Alex came over. I walk into the living room with my back then take out my math books. I finished just as the doorbell ring. I walk out and open, Alex smiles then walk inside and into the living room.

2 HOURS AFTER
“so that's the answer! That's so fucking easy!” Alex point out at the math assignment I was helping him with. I giggles at him then sigh and nods. He looks into my blue and Grey eyes with his matching eyes. It's funny now I study them he have same eye color as me, I'd never before noticed that.

That was all I could think before his lips were on mine. His lips were soft and wet, maybe that's why I kissed him back? I couldn't see other reasons. He depends the kiss making me moan in answer, then he lay me down on the couch slightly, like I was the most vulnerable thing in the world. I couldn't do anything but kissing him back and moan, I enjoy this, I like this, it kinda feel like I want him.

Our making out was interrupted by the doorbell ringing. I gulps moving away from Alex getting my top back on again. I walk out to the front door and opens it seeing it's Bam. I gulps, knowing if he see Alex here, he'll get mad. I look back towards the living room getting a glance of Alex's face, he just nods before disappearing into the room again. I look back at Bam smiling slightly.

“h-hello Bam” he smirks and kisses me in answer. He walk into my house towards the living room. I gulps closing the door running after him into the living room. Nothing, nothing but Bam and my math books is in my living room. Bam sits down pushing my books of the table then put his feet on it taking the remotes and starts flickering through the channels on the TV.

Where did he went? Maybe he understood what my eyes said, just as much as I understood his. Is he my soul-mate or something?
♠ ♠ ♠
CH 2 (:
what ya think?
feedback lovers :-*