Status: Active

Love Is Our Destiny

Chapter 8 - I know you don't think that I am trying..

I gulp sitting with Alex doing math. He has put his shirt back on, but still, the pictures don't go away. He sigh trying to figure it out. I look at the clock seeing it's late, I gulp again then gets up. He looks at me.

”I have to go home”he nods then gulps and gets up taking my hand. I looks at it then at him. He leans in to kiss me, but I pull away. I whimps at his confused and hurt look in his eyes.

”Alex, I...I can't.. I have Bam.. I don't cheat..”

”but it was okay last time at your place?!” he ask with anger in his voice. I flinch at it.

”I was caught up in the momment.. I'm sorry..”

”what ever Zette! If you wanna stay together with that twat who is most likely going to rape you, then it's fine with me!” he yells out. I feel anger raise inside of me.

”and what the hell is that supposed to mean?!” I yell back at him. He crosses his arms looking at me with so much anger in his eyes. I've never seen it before.

”Bam has told all his friends, that if you soon don't give in and give him what he wants, he's going to take it anyways” he tells me in a low voice. I feel tears building up in my eyes. Would Bam ever say that? no.. Alex is lying, just 'Coz I don't want to do what he want!

”you're lying! Bam wouldn't say that!” I snap at him.

”oh yeah? How many fucking time hasn't he hurt you Zette?! How many fucking times haven't I had to comfort you 'Coz that fucking twat just had left you out on the toilets or your home 'Coz you didn't wanted to have sex with him! HOW MANY TIMES?!” he yells at me. I back away from him then scowls and slaps him hard across the face with tears in my eyes. He looks at me shocked, maybe he never thought I could do something like that.

”it doesn't matter how many times Alex, you're unbelieveable, so fucking imature! Grow up! Find a new tutor, I don't want to help you anymore!” then I grab my book and put them in my bag then run out of the house.

****

when I get home I just walk up to my room and throw my things on the floor then throw myself onto my bed and starts crying hysterically. If I didn't love Alex, then why the fuck does it hurt so much right now? I whimps remembering everything of him, his smile, his eyes his.. his touches. I turn to my site whimpering.

I did the right thing, I have Bam, he's sweet to me sometimes. But what if what Alex says is right? What if Bam is going to rape me 'Coz I don't want him back? What is my life going to be like if I stay with Bam forever? I don't know. I sigh then closes my eyes, tired from crying, then falls asleep.

What wonder fairytale could possibly lay out in my future?
♠ ♠ ♠
feedback lovers :*