Status: so...my first story people....so let me know how you like my stories guys...=P

The Lonely Feeling Leaves a Blink Hole in Your Heat

06.

I broke away from Brendon.

“Mitchell get the fuck out!” I felt so weird swearing at him but I was pissed.

Mitchell said nothing as he turned around and left in a hurry.

“Shit, I’ll be back in a second,” I said as I pushed Brendon back against the wall.

I hadn’t snapped like that in ages. I felt so bad and I didn’t want to know what Mitchell was thinking. The look on his face, I never want to see that again. I ran out to the backyard to find Mitchell petting Shoe Shoe, and worse he was crying!!

“Mitchell? Are you ok??” I placed my hand on his shoulder then pulled him into a hug.

After a while, he pushed me away, grabbed his car keys and left. I worried bout him in the road, and I didn’t want him to end up like I did.

“Hey Brendon, you’re going to have to…naww,” I walked into my room to find Brendon asleep on my bed. I pulled my blankets up over him and left him to sleep. I wandered into the kitchen to get a glass of water. I glanced at the clock, 2.14AM.

I decided to stop off at a local park. I was bored and couldn’t sleep anyway. As I sat on the swing set, all I could think about was Brendon’s kiss. It made me smile.

“I thought you’d be there,” I looked around in shock to find Klaus smiling at me.

“What are you doing here,” I began to step back in fear, “I told you I never wanted to see you again!”

“Hey come on, I know you don’t mean it,” He forced me into a hug. I continued to fight him off. He’d gotten stronger since we last saw each other.

“Klaus get off of me!” I managed to break his grip. I just glared at him.

“Get away from her now!” I noticed Mitchell step out of the shadows. He looked so mad. My jaw dropped when I saw Mitchell take a swing at Klaus. He dropped to the floor like a ton of bricks.

“Mitchell?!” I pulled him back towards the house.

Mitchell allowed himself to be pulled back. I ran inside with tears streaming down my face. I ran into my bedroom and ran into Brendon, the force of the impact throwing me to the ground.

“That hurt,” I said as I got off the floor.

“I’m sorry…u ok?? Why are you crying?” he pulled me into a hug the he saw me choke on the words I was about to say.

“Shh, Shh, everything will be ok, I promise Vi,” I smiled at the comfort that Brendon was there for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments??

i think it is goin well...