We All Bleed the Same Blood

My New Lab Partner

“No! I will not!” Payton shouted as I handed him the DVD. “Comon dude, please?” I said as I gave my best friend the puppy dogface.

I was hanging out with my friend Peyton. He lived across the street from me since 4th grade. He’s always over and we talk and talk. He’s my best… and only friend.

“Who else am I going to watch chick flicks with? You’re my only friend!”

He gave me a sly smile, “It’s only because the other girls are so jealous of how pretty you are.” He said it with an attitude and made me laugh.

“Please?” I ask one last time. He paused, and then hit play. I clapped my hands at victory.

I wanted to watch the notebook, but you have to have someone there to watch it with you or it’s just not the same.

As the commercials were rolling I asked him if I missed anything at school today. Peyton and me had the same schedule, but hey! I’m not complaining.

He thought for a moment then put his finger up like they do on cartoons when they have a so-called brilliant idea.

“In chemistry we have new lab partners!” He said enthusiastically. I smiled, “So I got you?”

His childish eye’s shifted around the room. “No… I got Maddy.”

“Then who did I get?” I pleaded. “Axle Spence.”

I paused; Axle Spence was the so-called sensitive boy, who sleeps with you because he loves you. All the girls believe his pretty boy lies, and he always ends up leaving them because the girls he knocked up he doesn’t disserve! JACK ASS!

“Well… Will he let us switch.” I ask hopefully. He shakes his head no. “I already tried, he said the way he grouped us are supposed to help us or some crazy shit like that. But who care’s.”

I put my head down, I do. Every time we get partners or anything they always happen to be guys. They end up trying to sleep with me!

I have never had a crush! I mean I don’t see a point at my age, 15. All they want is sex; I’m not going to sleep with them… so really?

“Trinity!” Peyton yells. I look at him shocked. “That was loud dude.” I say.

He chuckles, and points to the TV. It was already over. I spent the whole movie ranting about life in my head… Damn I need a hobby.

But after a while Peyton left and went home. I went on Myspace. The web was one of my very few pleasures.

I didn’t get many luxuries because of Cameron. We can’t have loud music because of his sensitive ears. I can’t sing either, and that’s probably my only talent.

Basically I love my brother but it was so hard.

Then I realized that there was a new friends request. It was from him…

Axle Spence! I had an argument in my head before accepting it.

Then an I.M. came up

“Hey” “Hey” “Wassup” “Nm… How did you find me.” “Ummm… In Mr. Burns class He said ur name and I thought I would get to know you before class tommorow.” “Well… That’s not stalkerish at all lol" “LOL! Nah nah just basics, who are you, are you really a girl, wat ur like! That stuff” “Kay” “Ok I’ll ask a question then you go” “Kay” “Ok… how old are you” “15, u” “16, parents divorced?” “No… I am currently living in their house now. U?" “Never knew my dad, My mom lives in the same building , different apartment.” “Kewl” “Nawt really. Any siblings?” “A brother.” “I had one, but he got shot.” “Im srry” “Its k, No offense but I hate it when people say, IM SORRY, when something happened to another person that didn’t involve them. ITS AKAWARD!” “I know how you feel… Can I continue the game?” “Go ahead”

I thought for a moment. I wanted to ask somewhat of a serieous question without giving it away.

“What do you plan to do with your life?” “Well… I want to go to Princeton.” “Wow! High standards!” "Tnks. But after that I want to be incharge! You know what I mean? I am going to change this place for the better.” “Wow”

And I meant it wow! This guy had such high standards for himself. To want to change the world… that’s amazing! But I wonder… is he serious or does he just wants to sleep with me?

“Hey Trinity! I g2g I have an exam tomorrow, I need some sleep girl.” “Kay Bye”

He was right. It was four am. I layed in my bed thinking about Axle… He was insanely cute, pretty smart, and he wanted to be president.

Was he just telling me that to get to me? I turned over and closed my eyes. “No! Probably not!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Du dud udu dud duuu!