The "V" Word

After School

"So you and Alyssa are going out?" Gerard clarifies at school.
"Yeah, she's hot huh?"
"Yeah."
"I bet she's a good fuck."
"I-I I guess." he stammers uneasily.
"You're cool with her right? I mean, she likes you, Vi and Sonnie." Tom rambles.
"Yeah, she's great."

"So what's up with that chick you said you liked?" Tom asks carelessly as they head for the main entrance of the school.
"What chick?" Gerard says playing dumb as he opens the door to outside and lets Tom pass before him.
"You know, I suggested you and Violet do the dirty and then you were like nah, I like someone else and then you were being a bitch about it." he rambles as they head across the street to the parking lot.
"Oh her," Gerard gasps, "turns out she has a boyfriend."
"Ahh, she was probably a ho anyway," Tom says sympathetically, "And that boyfriend of hers probably doesn't come near deserving her."
So break up with her you dick.

"Wait up!" The two guys turn around to see Violet running after them, "You assholes, I called after you like three times."
"Sorry, I can hear midgets, they're too close to the ground." Tom says evilly. Violet shoves at him.
"I'm not short, I'm fun-sized."
"Mmm fun-sized." Gerard says mimicking Homer Simpson.
"Perv." Violet laughs, "I told Sonnie we'd meet him by the gyms."
"Argh, so I'm giving all of you asswipes a lift?" Tom half-whines, but laughs soon after.
"I call shot-gun." Gerard pipes up.
"What about ladies first?"
"Well, I don't see any ladies."
"Gerard, you suck." she states blandly, Tom just laughs, "I've got boobs for a reason."
"Really? I don't see any." Tom blurts.
"Yeah, well you ain't got much of a dick, stubby." Violet says sort of upset at this point.

They arrive at the car and get in.
"So the gyms?" Tom asks as he starts the car.
"Yeah, where the stoners go." Violet informs.
"Oh, is he getting us some special stuff?" Gerard questions.
"I don't think so, he just had gym class last." she mumbles.

"Okay, where is he?" Tom grumbles as they pull into the back parking lot, "I still got to pick up Alyssa."
"What school does she go to anyway?" Violet asks.
"Saint Mary's."

"There he is." Gerard pipes up as he unlocks the back door for Sonnie.
"Hey guys." he says clambering in the car.
"About time." Tom says as he starts up the car again and drives off towards Saint Mary's high school.
"Sonnie darling, will you be my bitch?" Violet asks as she ties up her dark locks of hair into a slick ponytail.
"Sure babe." Sonnie laughs, "Now spank me like the naughty bitch I am!" Everyone in the car just howls with laughter, "Hey dude, where are we going?"
"Saint Mary's." Gerard informs as he fiddles with the radio.
"The private school?" he gasps, "Why? There's like nuns there."
"There's Alyssa there." Violet chants in a sing-song way before rubbing Tom's head playfully, "Tommy-boy's in love!"

"Don't be saying stuff like that around Alyssa." Tom threatens.
"Awe, c'mon, we all know you wanna kiss her and hold her and hump the living daylights out of her." Sonnie cackles with laughter. Gerard remains silent while Violet laughs like mad.
"Then she'll realize how much of a douche you are then leave you." she adds in.
"Then you'll be like, I didn't need that bitch anyway! Even though you're like dying inside." Sonnie laughs.
"Alright, alright."
"Then you'll find a new girl and do the same fucking routine over again." Gerard says almost bitterly.

"Oh, I think I like private schools." Sonnie says grinning as he looks out the window at the students leaving the school, "Mmmhmm short plaid skirts."
"Perv." Violet mumbles, "But those neck ties could be used in pretty kinky ways."
"Now who's the perv." Gerard laughs.
"Get in back." Tom says to Gerard.
"Awe, no more shot-gun." he pretends to pout as he clambers clumsily into the backseat in between Violet and Sonnie.

He, like the others in the car stares out the window. Alyssa starts walking towards them, and he couldn't help but feel the effect of the attractive girl in the Catholic school uniform taking its toll on him.
"Hey guys." Alyssa smiles as she takes her seat in the car.
"Hey." Violet and Sonnie chant. She leans over and kisses Tom's lips. Gerard stares out the window and holds his breath.

"So where are we going?" Alyssa asks as she buckles her seat belt.
"Uhh, who's house is parent free tonight?" Tom asks generally.
"Uhgh, not mine." Violet mumbles bitterly, "My aunt is coming over and everything, so like, no dice."
"Me neither," Gerard sighs, "My parents are home."
"Well my friends, my mom's out for the night with my aunts and my dad's working late. So tally-ho!" Sonnie announces.
"Sweet." Tom says pulling a sharp u-turn.