Maybe, Maybe

one of one

It's not that I had a bad childhood. All in all, I was a happy kid, I guess. Maybe, I didn't have any real friends. Maybe I was always alone at school. Maybe I had imaginary friends.
Maybe, maybe.

It's not that my parents were bad parents. They really loved me. Maybe they just didn't have enough time on their hands to spend time with me. Maybe they had other things to worry about. Maybe they liked the older sister more.
Maybe, maybe.

It's not that I'm weird really. I'm just like anyone else. Maybe I have trouble accepting reality. Maybe the way I think is a little out of the oridinary. Maybe I am weird...
Maybe, maybe.

It's not that I'm afraid of loving. I do love. Maybe I just can't find anyone to love. Maybe I'm not cut out for love. Maybe no one loves me.
Maybe, maybe.

It's not that I'm grown up. I'm just a kid of fifteen. Maybe I've just seen more than I wanted. Maybe I had to take care of myself when I was little. Maybe I had to grow up to survive.
Maybe, maybe.

It's not that I'm depressed. I'm not unhappy. Maybe I've had too many bad days in a row. Maybe I've been pushed around. Maybe I want a second chance.
Maybe, maybe.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a midnight reflection on life. Ignore the insane misuse of the word Maybe. :)