Status: Continuing.

Bleach, Shinsei Sakura Seimei-maru

Chapter 4 humans and shinigami's and hollows oh my!

Sakura took a deep breath as she sat at the table in Orhime's home. A once childhood friend it was amazing to find out how much things where different now. Of course there was the fact that Orhime knew she was a soul reaper, or Shinigami and she knew that Orhime was a human who possesed special abilities that others did not. Then there was Uryu who was a Quincy and dressed in the oddest clothes but he seemed alright and Chad the tall quiet guy who was sitting there sipping tea. His right arm was covered in some sort of power glove that seemed to boost his spiritual pressure. It was interesting but the one who made her feel the most welcome and the most nervous at the same time was Ichigo. He was like her. A shinigami with strongs ties to live and earth. Although his uniform was black where as hers was white with cherry blossom petals.

"Wow, it's kinda neat that your a Shinigami like Ichigo." Orhime said brightly setting down a plate full of peanut-butter pickle and tobasco sandwiches.

No one reached for one other then Orhime and she didn't take offense since they where all talking.

"I don't know if I am like him or not." Sakura said softly.

"I'd say not. There are very strong differences between you and Ichigo." Uyru said as he pushed his glasses up his nose.

"She's a Shinsei." Rukia said as she walked in and sat down. "I spoke with Uruhara and her case is rare, but even worse."

"it's not something the soul society agree's with right?" Ichigo said and Rukia nodded.

"Doesn't matter if they do or don't. I'm not going to let them hurt her." Ichigo said as he took a drink of his tea. "She's a part of my team now. That means she's off limits to them."

Rukia sighed. "It doesn't work that way Ichigo. You're not a captian your a substitute soul reaper." Rukia said softly. "You can't adopt her onto your team and they'll all just say okay."

"Why not?" Orhime asked as she ate her sandwich. "I mean Sakura is strong enough and so is Ichigo."

"It's not the power that's the issue." Rukia said softly.

"It the fact I was born half human, half soul reaper right?" Sakura asked and Rukia nodded her head.

"Yes that is where the problem orginates but not what it's from." Rukia took a deep breath. "it's the fact that you have your powers and weren't awakened by another...and even then it's a crime to give away your powers during an awakening. Ichigo is an exception to that rule....because no one could touch him." She said looking at him. "And you didn't require calling them out."

"Them?" Ichigo asked.

"Imperial Squad Fourteen." A voice said from the doorway. "In charge of removing spots from the others perfectly white record."

Ichigo narrowed his eyes. "Imperial huh? Well this is Earth, and she was born here, which means you don't have the right to hurt or kill her."

The woman narrowed her eyes. She like the others were dressed in all red, blood red.. "Boy we have a right to do whatever is needed to remove the stain on the record books."

Orhime stood up, she looked at them and held out her hand and spoke one simple phrase that held so much meaning.
"Hinagiku, Baigon,Lily...Santen Kesshun" Orhime said as she held out her hand. "I reject!"

Sakura paused watching a large trangluar sheild form between her and four in the doorway.

"Ah yes you must be Orhime Inoue." The leader said looking at her then at her painted nails. "That is part of the Shun Sun Rika" She said. 'Sheild of six dancing flowers'. She looked at her. "That would be the sheild that defends yes? She sent a blast faster then any could watch and peirced Rukia thru.

Orhime went wide eyed and looked over. "Stop it!" Orhime shouted. "Shonou, Ayame, Souten Kishun.." She shouted holding out her hand and still holding the sheild before Sakura. "I reject!"

As Rukia laid there she turned and looked at them, Ichigo had pulled his badge and Uryu and Chad were engaged with another sould reaper form that squad. But she wasn't allowing Sakura to get into the fight. Upset and angry that they would harm Rukia, and would force all of this she took a deep breath.

"Tsubaki!" Orhime shouted the sheer power in her voice unlike anything she had ever called before. Sakura was a sweet and gentle girl, timid and cared about others she didn't deserve to be hurt just because she was born, then there was the fact that they where going to anyone who didn't agree with them. "Koten Zanshun I reject!"

Tsubaki flew terring thru the air at terrifying speed and tore into the leiutentant ripping her apart easily into shreds as Orhime for the first time ever used Tsubaki to his full potental.

Why...becuase they would kill Sakura for being born. And Sakura...had always been like a little sister to her. She had only moved away a few years ago and just now come back. She had lost her brother and now to be threatened with loosing Sakura just because she was born gifted. Normally Orhime was a gentle girl. But Sakura needed her to be strong and so she would be strong. The Shun Shun Rika came back to her and Orhime hit the pillows behind her.

But the captian of the Fourteenth squad came in then. "I must appluade you for your skills all of you." He said looking at them Ichigo was breathing heavy in his Bankai form, Uryu and Chad were half doubled over and Rukia was holding her stomach still sore.

"But this is where you all suffer for what you've done." He said smelling the rose in his hand, his voice upper class and bored, one of those aloof nasal voices, that got on Ichigo's every nerve but he was trying to catch his breath. "Pitty you're all about to die for disobeying a direct order."

"Leave them alone." Sakura said finnally able to move now that Orhime wasn't protecting her and needed to regain her strength.

"Oh and what will you do if I don't?" He asked.

"Okiro Zakura Kadoguchi!" Sakura cried out as she transformed into her Shinigami state.

"Fightening really my dear but your fuku is the wrong color. It should be black." He said dismissively.

"And so should yours." Sakura said as she held her sword before her. "Ten Kara Oriru Zakura Kadoguchi!"

Sakura moved as if dancing the sword now twins bladed fans swinging about and slashing into the captian, as cherry blossom petals and ice shards slashed into him as well from all angles, the fan blades were attached to her wrists by long delicate chains. The fan blades whipping around as she danced and moved jumping into the air and swinging it around.

When it was all over he laughed. " few minor cuts my sweet? Is that the best you've got. Well then lets see how shall I dispatch you?"

Sakura narrowed her eyes.

"You can't fight him. He's a captian he has Bankai." Ichigo said getting up and looking at her. "I'll handle it."

"Bankai" Sakura said and there was a flash of icy light, the cherry blossom petals seemed to shatter in the fridge dust and the Captian of Squad fourteen lay on the floor frozen blood not dripping out because it had almost solidfied in his viens. "Souten ne Zase...Zakura Kadoguchi."

Sakura's voice could be heard seconds before she reappeared. Holding a sword that was glowing an icy blue. Her unique white robes become dark blue, with golden trimwork, covering her chest and arms she has arm gaurds over her arms and short battle skirt, long black boots. The jacket covers only her shoulders and upper arms in a loose over shift. She has a 'crown' of sorts that wraps around her head and long white hair as opposed to her normal short hair...the flowers fell around him and the shards of ice periced his body as the dust of the petals seemed to have frozen him right down to his very soul. ...then turned to face Ichigo and the others.