Status: Finished!

Your Eyes Tell Me What I Need to Know

Twenty-Five

Standing in front of the mirror, Katrina folded her shirt so that her stomach was showing. Moving to the side, she sighed and placed a hand on her belly. It was no longer flat as it had been, it was now starting to show that she was in fact carrying a baby inside of her. Pulling her shirt down, she walked back into her bedroom to finish getting ready for her doctor appointment. It was the first one Hank was actually coming to with her. Not knowing how Hank would react to what would happen at the appointment had her slightly nervous, but she more than excited that she would know what her baby was. Marc had told her boy, but Hank said he wanted a girl.

Slipping on her shoes, she headed to her car as she heard her phone go off. Stepping into the elevator, she was thankful that no one else was inside. Nothing was worse then having to be squished in an elevator. Pushing the button for the number of the floor she needed, she took the phone out of her pocket and answered it. “I have plenty of time to get there and pick you up at Marc's. My appointment got pushed back.”

“So I assume that means you and him are talking again?”

“Shannon, I thought you were Hank calling,” Katrina laughed. “We find out the sex today.”

“What are the guys wagering?”

“I don't know for sure that money is involved, but Marc thinks its a boy and Hanks says he wants a girl, so I guess we'll find out soon. Did you get the picture text I sent you yesterday?”

“Of your so called bump?” Shannon laughed. “Yeah, I showed it to Sean and he said that it looked like you gained weight, but it doesn't look like you're having a baby anytime soon.”

“I hope that just means that he thinks I still look good for being knocked up,” Katrina said forcing a laugh. “So what's with the phone call? Something going on?”

“We'll get back to that in a minute. I know that was your forced laugh. What's wrong?”

“I'm just a little worried that I'm not gaining a lot of weight. I think Hank is worried too.”

“What did your doctor say at the last appointment that you had?”

“She said that everything was normal, but I see those girls with the big bellies and I look at me with a small bump.”

“You still have months to go so stop worrying about it. If you are truly that worried when you are at your appointment you can bring it up to your doctor, see what she says.”

“Well since that's my only option right now, I guess that's what I'll have to do.”

Stepping out of the elevator, Katrina made her way to her car. As soon as she was inside, she closed the door as she put the keys in the ignition before grabbing the seatbelt and strapping it in.

“So are you driving and talking to me at the same time?”

“Not yet, but I'm heading to Marc's to pick Hank up. I told him I wanted to drive to the appointment.”

“Okay, well call me after your appointment.”

“I promise I will. I love you hun.” Katrina said.

“Love you, too. Bye.”

Hanging up the phone, Katrina felt the necklace that was around her neck. It was a simple chain that held the ring Hank had given her when they were in Vancouver. It was the ring that he gave her when he promised that they would have a future together. Taking the chain off her neck, she unhooked it and slid the ring into her hand as she looked it over. Sliding the ring on her finger, she started the car and headed to Marc's where Hank was waiting for her to pick him up. The drive to Marc's was easy especially since Hank was waiting outside with Marc. As she pulled up, she rolled down the passenger's window.

“Hey Marc.” She smiled at him as Hank walked towards the car, Marc following behind him.

“Hey, Katrina. How are you feeling? Gonna gain some weight soon?” he smiled at her.

“Well I would hope so, otherwise I might not need much work to get my body back the way it was before the baby.”

“Or you'll get huge at the end,” Marc laughed as Hank got into the car. “How have you been doing?”

“I'm good, just anxious to know what I'm having so I can tell everyone.” Katrina smiled.

“Are you guys coming back over here tonight?” Marc asked.

“No.” Hank told him buckling his seatbelt.

“Maybe, I guess we'll have to see.” Katrina smiled.

“I'll see you later then.”

“Bye, Marc. Tell Sam I said hi.”

“Will do. Bye.”

Rolling up the window next to Hank, Katrina smiled at him. “Have fun with Marc?”

Leaning his head over to her, he placed a kiss on her lips. As soon as his lips left hers they were back again. Pulling her head away from him, she headed into traffic and to the doctor's appointment. “You should have come over.”

“I was tired,” Katrina smiled. “But I'm glad that you had fun.”

“Marc's brother and his friend are going to be in town for a few.”

“Which brother?” Katrina asked, getting into the turn lane. “He has three of them.”

“Jordan.”

“Jordan is coming to New York and you think I'm gonna go and what? Have sex with him? Give me a little bit of credit her Hank.”

“I don't think you'll do something, it's Marc's brother I don't trust.”

“Can we not talk about Jordan?” she asked, pulling into the parking lot. “I don't want to think about anything, but this appointment.”

“Kitty....”

“Hank, just stop. I don't want to talk about Jordan or those girls that you slept with. I'm done with that shit. I thought you wanted to move on, so I don't know why you have to bring it up when we are supposed to be happy to be finding out about what the baby is, not thinking about Jordan.” Katrina said getting out of the car and slamming the door before heading to the entrance to the private doctors office.

Hank grabbed her arm and pulled her into him before wrapping his arms around her. Leaning his face down into her neck, he placed a small kiss there. “I just wanted you to know that he's gonna be there if you go there after the appointment, I wasn't trying to make you mad, beautiful.”

“You brought it up. Sometimes I wonder why you bring up my mistakes when I don't bring up yours.” Katrina said softly into his chest.

“I'm jealous that you went to him and that I've messed up so much. For awhile you were walking around just waiting for me to mess up and I didn't, because I love you and I know that you love me too, but I can't help but be jealous of other guys.”

“Henrik, you know better than most that I'm yours and yours alone so you don't have to worry about other guys,” Katrina said as she took his hand and placed his hand on her stomach. “This is one thing that you have given me that no one else has. This is something we created together and I just wish you would stop doing this.”

“Doing what?”

“This jealous thing. You did this last week when we were at the park. It makes me think that you don't see me as anything but the girl you knocked up and that makes me think that's the only reason you want to be with me.”

“Baby,” Hank said as he sighed. “I love you and only you. It took me many mistakes to figure this out, but I do. It is only the two of us now and eventually the three of us.”

“So you'll stop it then?”

“I can't promise I'll never be jealous, but I'll try.”

“Thank you.” Katrina said as she stepped away from him and wiped the tears from her eyes.

Hank dropped his head and placed a soft kiss on her lips before lacing his hand with hers. “Kitty? You're wearing the ring again?” he asked, surprised he hadn't seen it earlier. “Since when?”

“Since I took it off the chain and put it back on my finger to show you that I am serious about making us work and not for the sake of the baby.”

With a smile Katrina pointed her alarm at the car and set it before they walked inside. After signing in Katrina went and sat next to Hank. “Still hoping for a girl?”

“Yeah, girls would be easier.”

“Says you. Girls have so much drama. A boy would be nice for a first kid.”

“First? You planning on more?”

“You planning on having only one?”

“I love you.” Hank told her, before the nurse called them back.

Taking a deep breath, they walked hand in hand back to the room where they’d find out if they'd be buying blue or pink Although she knew she had no reason to be nervous, Katrina felt extremely nervous about this appointment.

Two hours after the doctor appointment, Katrina and Hank stumbled into his apartment. Her hands were on his belt the moment the door was shut and locked. Hank loved the feeling of her lips on his, but he had other plans for her and had to stop this before he could tell her how much it meant to him that she was wearing the ring again.

After breaking the kiss his urge to kiss her again was strong, and he gave in as they made their way back to the bedroom. Taking his shirt off as she took off her shoes, Hank tossed it to the side before he looked at her again. “Do you know how amazing you are? I just can't believe you're carrying a baby. My baby.”

“Hank...” Katrina sighed, a slight blush creeping onto her skin.

“Do you have any idea how beautiful you are?” he questioned her. “You, my love are simply breathtaking.”

“Women have babies all the time Hank.” she told him as he walked up to her and started to slowly unbutton her blouse.

“Not my baby, they don't.” Hank told her as he unfastened the last button and slid it off her body, letting it fall to the floor.

His hands made their way to her back and unfastened the hooks to her bra making it fall to the floor with her blouse. Standing back and looking at her, he could never get enough of her. Knowing her breasts were larger thanks to her pregnancy made her feel more self-conscious than she normally would have. Moving her hands to cover them up, Hank moved them away.

“I love you. I love everything about you. You don't have to hide yourself from me.”

Tugging the zipper of the skirt down, it soon was at a pile on the floor with her underwear, blouse and bra. Gently pushing her down onto the bed, her kissed her. It wasn't rushed or fast paced like it had been earlier. This kiss was tender and sweet. He was trying to show her how much he loved her. After separating from her lips, he made a trail of kisses towards her ear. “Thank you Kitty. Thank you for carrying my baby.” Kissing below her ear, he made his way down her neck. Her nipples were ultra sensitive and the moment his tongue made contact with her swollen peak was enough to make her arch off the bed.

The way Hank was lavishing her breasts with this tongue and hands, Katrina couldn't keep the moan from escaping. It felt amazing. Using the valley between her breasts as a highway to other parts of her, he stopped at the swell of her belly, the kisses he placed there are softer, sweeter than they had been previously. “I'm never letting you go Kitty. I'll love you to the ends of the earth.”

Then his kisses moved south. They were soft at first, but the taste and the smell of her made him ache for her. Pulling her to the edge of the bed, he softly spreads her legs apart as he left a trail of hot wet kisses going up one leg before moving to the other. Katrina wanted nothing more than for Hank to find her sweet spot and it didn't take long before he did just that. Knowing how hot and wet he had made her, made him realize that his original plan of taking his time and going slow with her was out of the question. Losing his control, he sucked on her nub, not as gently as he wanted to. It was harder than he intended to, but Katrina's screaming out in pleasure as the orgasm went through her body. Feeling her body clamp down and toes curling as she was yelling out.

When her body releases and she falls satisfied back onto the mattress, Hank makes his way up there with her. “You're a goddess Kitty. You're everything to me.”

Hearing those words come out of his mouth, Katrina felt her heart give a little tug. She wasn't a hundred percent ready to let her heart go. But Hank was tugging on it so hard that it was almost impossible to not give into him.

“Kitty, let me make love to you. Not just sex, we've done that. Let me make love to you all night long. Let me show you how good I can make you feel.”

The moment those words left his mouth, she was a goner. Her heart was his his and her body was aching for what he promised. Letting her heart go to the man that had hurt her, had wounded her, but was there now for her and loved her. As he thrust himself into her, she knew how much he loved her, she could feel it. She prayed that what they had would last forever. As he started rocking her with the slow, eager motions into the abyss of sex and love with him all she could do was hold on for dear life.

Waking up to the sound of her cell phone going off was not how she wanted to be woken up. Groaning, she reached over to the nightstand where her phone was and looked at the phone to see who was calling. Shannon. Accepting the call, she placed her phone to her ear and sat up. “Hey.”

“I thought you were gonna call me after your appointment. Did something happen?”

“No we came back to his apartment and I just woke up 'cause the phone was ringing.”

“So don't keep me in suspense. Boy? Girl? What are you having?”

“Hank and I are having a boy.” Katrina said as she grabbed the shirt Hank had tossed on the bed earlier and slipped it over her.

“So a boy? How does Hank feel about that?”

“Oh gosh, he's just so excited to be a dad that I honestly think that he wouldn't care if it was a boy or a girl. Had the doctor come in and said twins, now that would have been a whole different story.”

“Is there a history of twins in your family?”

“Well not that I know of, but there are twins in Hank's family, so it wouldn't have surprised me.”

“Hank has a twin?”

“Yes, his name is Joel. He and Hank were talking about him coming to visit before the baby or maybe after,” Katrina said as Hank rolled over and lifted his head off the pillow. “So are you going to tell me what your news was earlier?”

“Sean and I are gonna renew our vows and I want you to be in the wedding.”

“Really?” Katrina asked, running her hand through Hank's hair as he lifted the shirt so that he could place soft kisses on her bump.

“Yeah, we were thinking in two months.”

“Two months? So when I am still pregnant? Isn't that kind of soon?”

“Everything is planned and all you have to do is make sure you and Hank are here. You will be one of the bridesmaids.”

“Okay, email me the details and Hank and I will be there.”

“Will do. And Katrina?”

“Yeah?”

“Congrats on you having a boy. I'm really happy for you.”

“Thanks Shannon.”

Hanging up the phone, Katrina put the phone back on the stand before sinking down into the mattress.

“What did Shannon have to say?”

“Her and Sean and gonna renew their vows and I'm a bridesmaid,” Katrina smiled. “You know that question you want an answer to? That you keep asking me.”

“About you moving in here?” Hank asked.

“Yes.”

“What about it?” Hank questioned her as he looked at her. “You make up your mind?”

“Yes.”

“Well?”

“Yes.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, I think that maybe our family needs to stick together.”

“You have no idea how happy you have made me, Kitty.” Hank told her as he looked into her eyes and kissed her.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this story is coming to a close in about five chapters. I think I might have a sequel in me if that's what you guys want. But as soon as this story is done, I have a new Patrick Kane story coming out for a friend of mine. Check It Out

So let me know what you think of the chapter!! I hope you enjoyed it!!

Oh and thank you PensRock for all your help as always!!! It means sooo much to me