Status: Active

Seven Deadly Syns

Lust: is a craving for sexual intercourse, sometimes to the point of assuming a self-indulgent or violent character. Lust, or a desire for the flesh of another, is considered one of the seven deadly sins.

Gluttony: is derived from the Latin gluttire meaning to gulp down or swallow, means over-indulgence and over-consumption of food, drink, or intoxicants to the point of waste. It is considered one of the seven deadly sins.

Greed: is the excessive or rapacious desire and pursuit of money, wealth, power. It is generally considered a vice, and is considered one of the seven deadly sins.

Sloth: is defined as spiritual or emotional apathy, neglecting what God has spoken, and being physically and emotionally inactive. It is consiered one of the seven deadly sins.

Wrath: also known as anger or "rage", may be described as inordinate and uncontrolled feelings of hatred and anger. The transgressions born of Vengeance are among the most serious. Wrath is considered one of the seven deadly sins.

Envy: is the pain or frustration caused by another person having something that one does not have oneself. It is considered one of the seven deadly sins.

Pride: is indeed the ultimate source from which the others sins arise. It is identified as a desire to be more important or attractive than others, failing to acknowledge the good work of others, and excessive love of self. It is considered the original and most serious of the seven deadly sins.
  1. Lust
    Awaits deep inside, the lust and burning desire
  2. Gluttony
    Eat it! Eat it! Eat it!
  3. Greed
    Flee the burning, greedy city looking back on her to see there's nothin' around