Status: Active! Waiting for Niki's Chapter!! x

Secrets Can Hurt The Caring

"Your up early"

This morning I woke up to find Lou's foot stuck in my face. Believe when I tell you, it's not the nicest thing ever. I moved up from under the deadly looking foot and walked into her small bathroom.
Last night was a blast, we played Avenged Sevenfold up to that max! It was amazing. Our ears were ringing still when we turned it all off and went to bed. We had eatten so much junk food, Lou's mum let us order take-aways all night, I bet the delivery people were starting to get annoyied with us after the...6th round of Pizza and CokeCola.
As I looked in the mirror, my reflection glared at me back. So I know, it was a new day at school, Lou was still asleep and even that was going to be a nightmare to wake her up. Something inside me felt off, like today was going to be a really strange yet different day somehow...don't ask me, I haven't got a clue what I'm going on about.

"Girls! You need to get up now!" Lou's mum called,

"Thanks Lisa!" I called back, I heard her feet shuffle across the floorboards downstairs.

I jumped into the shower, washing all the nessasery bits of my body before jumping back out and wrapping myself in a towel. Lou knew I liked showering in the morning, so when I walked in her room to grab my clothes she didn't bat an eyelid as she sat on her bed,

"Your up early" I said, confused,

"Well my mum does know how to shout...and I wasn't really asleep anyway. Something about today made me unable to sleep" she sighed and flopped back across her bed, oh today was going to be fun!...not.

I walked back into her bathroom, giving her time to change into her uniform while I got dressed into mine. The short pleated skirts were horrible, that's why I always wore skinny jeans underneath. Half way through the day, I lose the skirt to the domain of my rucksack or locker, but the teacher well know that I hate the uniform.
I started on buttoning my shirt, covering the SlipKnot tee I was wearing underneath. People called me a skank or a freak for wearing clothes underneath my uniform, but that wasn't going to stop me from doing it, or bother me in the slightest.
A knock on the bathroom door made my whole body jump slightly, I wasn't expecting that,

"You finished?? I need to pee and it is my bathroom, so you know...MOVE!" Lou screeched, I could tell she was wiggling around her room,

I laughed as I collected my things, a little slower just to wind her up. She started bashing on the door before the sound of footsteps running out the room was heard. She went to go use her mum's.
I chuckled as I unlocked the door, walking to my bag which lay on the floor and sat next to it. I was folding my clothes and laying them in my bag when Lou stormed in again,

"WHY DIDN'T YOU MOVE??!" she screamed, I had to cover my ears,

"Chill would you, jeez I was getting all my clothes so then you wouldn't moan at me for leaving them in there!" I screeched back, she got on my nerves at times,

"You could have got them later!" she screeched back,

I needed to get out of here before I blew. Lou has only seen me mad once, and she pledged never to make me that mad again. She had been going on and on about a guy who I didn't like, yet she was trying to get me with him. 'You'll start to like him, when you get to know him' after everything she had said, that was the one thing that set me off.
I had jumped up from where I was sitting, turned to her and I swear the colour from her whole face vanished, "I'm not going out with that guy Lou!" I screamed at her, I had gone to hit her, yet pulled myself away and ran. Ran so fast no one could have got me and when I finally stopped, I was about 15 miles away from her...

"Just get ready, leave your stuff there and you can get it after" she sighed, knowing I was hitting the limit and walked out the room.

I curled into a ball, holding my knees closely to my chest as I calmed myself down. I imagined a small flower, with ever happy memory I had making it bloom, then that one horrible memory came and it wilted without a second thought. I needed to stop doing that.
As we walked out from Lou's house, saying bye to her mum and Maisy, we walked towards school. I wasn't my normal happy self for some reason, so my feet started dragging across the floor, I didn't want to be here I just wanted to go home, dive under my covers and fall into an endless sleep.

"Lucy?? You still with me??...What do you think??" Lou asked, I looked at her and then looked forward, seeing the looming school building towards us,

"Oh erm...huh?? What were you saying??" I asked, not really bothering what she had said,

"What is with you today?? Jeeez all your doing is thinking, or wondering into your own little world!" she complained, her feets speeding up and leaving me on my own.

Thanks for waiting for an answer! even though I wouldn't have given you one anyway. I stalked over to school, seeing Lou catch hold of her 'new' friends for the day and walking off, swinging her hips one way, then the other.
She made me so mad! I have something on my mind, it's my fault. She doesn't get that she's not the centre of my attention all the time!
I huffed into school. Not wanting to be here. I give up on being her friend, I'll just go round hers earlier to grab my stuff and ignore her till she sees sense, or until I sort out whatever is going on inside my head...
My feet mechanically moved towards my first lesson. I dreaded the thought of now sitting on my own in the back row. This was going to be hell...

English.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment =)
I don't know if it makes sense or not >.<
Sorry if it doesn't =S
~*~