Lucario the Aura Warrior

Chapter 2

The sun was high in the sky. A strong wind was blowing. A storm was caming, I could sense it. But it wasn't rain and thunder. It was something else. Something strange and dangerous. A disturbence in th balance of peace. I had the feeling I would soon be playing a huge role in it.

The army of man and pokemon gathered at at the docks of Cynder Town. their armor sparkling in the sun light like black dimonds. The towns people had tooken to hiding in their homes. The army was scaring them.
The army commander's Salamance land in the Town square. Five of his men walked towards him with their Mightyenas on their heels.
"Sir we have word that the Easterns have been gathering their army and have tooken up base at Frostland City. We have word that the count is 900 men and 1028 pokemon. That is double the amount that our army have. If we were to go it to battle now we would surely lose." One of the men said.
"I have gather 296 more men and 356 more pokemon. we should be able to win. Try to find out more about what the East is doing. I want to know the second that they start moving."
"Yes Sir. Right away Sir." the men left the the commander.
"Those damn Easterns. This country should be ruled by a King not by a group of elected people, like they want! And when We Westerns win this war I wil be crowned King. I will create new laws and set this country straight!" The Commander raised his fist to the air.
"Big dreams for such a little man huh Suelu." A man with a strange looking collar around his neck said as he walked towards the commander.
"Shut it Navi, you are my captive and so you are under my control." Commander Suelu growled.
"Im not some beast for you to control. You took my wife and I away leaveing our six year old child alone."
"That was five years ago. she's probley dead by now. So stop thinking about her." Suelu hissed as he called out his Rampardos. "Rampardos find Sargent Lee and bring him here"
"Rrrrrrrammpaarrdoos!" The large pokemon turned and left.
"Lily isnt dead. She and Lulu well come looking for Kina and me. And when she does Lulu well have no mercy on your soul!" Navi snarled. "Lily is not normal, she as a will power that superause even yours."
"Im not afried of a mere child. Who ever Lulu is, probley some wimpy kid I can take care of them."
"what ever Suelu. Lulu is no Kid. She's a Riolu, a duagther of the King's Lucario, the most powerful Lucario of her race."
"Do you think I care. She a pokemon, they are no smarter then a rock." Suelu snapped.
"Saaaallammmannce, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!" Suelu's salamance hissed in anger at his master's words. We have more intellagence then you, mere human!
"Hush Beast! Return!" suelu sent salamance back to his pokeball.
""Just you wait Suelu, Lulu will destry you, if not her, your own pokemon will." Navi left the commander staning there alon in the square.

I opened my eyes. Something terrible was brewing. I could it in my bones. I looked towards west. That was where the odd feeling was comeing from. The east had a distrubence too, but it wasnt a evil feeling.
"What is going on?" I asked the wind.
Hey Lucario what are you doing her all alone? Luxray asked coming up be hind me.
"I sense something in the air." I continued to look at hte sky.
I dont sense anything. Luxray sniffed the air just the scent of hunderds of humans and pokemon gathering in the east and west.
"Thats what I sense. Thats to many humans and pokemon for Frostland city and Cynder town. They are not big enough to hold that many."
Oh thats is odd. Luxray said. What is going to happen?
"Im not really sure. but I think a war is about to break loss."
♠ ♠ ♠
It will take me some time to finsh this chapter. Its a diffcult one because of all the switchin between the two armies and Lucario. so please bare with me.