Status: First Story In writers block... helpppp!

The Unwanted Bird Sings

Clean Slate, kinda

After a 3.5 hour plane ride, 4 bags of peanuts and 1497miles later I was at my aunt and uncle’s house unpacking my stuff in the guest bedroom. I was sent to Forks, Washington from Park City, Colorado, my dad finally got fed up dealing with me and so he decided to send me here. My aunt and father are siblings and she was more than happy to take me in
Probably because he didn’t tell her why I was being sent out here... The stinking' bastard
my aunt was a happy go lady who was very proper and liked things in an orderly fashion, while my uncle was the all American husband who had a job and didn’t really do anything wrong but he saw the ugliness in the world and accepted it as it was, then there was their daughter Jessica, she's a bubbly prep girl who liked to have freedom and a lot of friends. Her dreams are to graduate high school and date some blonde guy named Mike Newport or something like that. We have nothing in common.
She likes shopping for cute clothes and girly things
I liked shopping for sports gear and talking about pros...
She loves pink, gossip and Mike what's-his-face
....... I like skiing, getting down and dirty and playing music
She likes summer and the beach.....I like the mountains and winter
She styles her hair and worries about makeup.......I barely brush mine and only put a little on
She listens to hip hop and what's in style.... I played in the high school band and dress in what I like. Were extremely different and don’t really talk but we can stand each other... More or less.

My first couple days consisted of me playing with my puppies chief and buck, sitting in the guest room on my laptop/listening to music, and playing my trumpet
Along with my two puppies Chief who's an Australian shepherd and Buck who's a Bernese Mountain dog. I got them right before I left park city just to be a pain to my dad, but I didn’t care because they're mine and no one can do anything about it.
My aunt set me up to finish my senior year which was kind of pointless because I was able to graduate since my junior year.
(>>FF to this first day of school<<)
I was at the front office with Jessica getting my class schedule and locker combo and all the stuff like that. Jessica didn’t want to get to class late so I told her to go ahead and that I would find everything by myself. I was looking for my locker when I ran into someone that was hard as stone. I think I almost broke my nose, I looked up and saw a guy who was as giant as a bear, and he was HUGE!!!
"Ummm... I'm sorry I didn’t look where I was going." I apologized
"No worries, its ok I'm Emmett Cullen"
"Tasha Lynn"
"You new here??"
"Ya I am, my cousin goes here"
"Really who??"
"Jessica"
"Ooo ok, so what you doing out here in Forks??"
"Long story its hard to explain"
[color]=blueviolet]"Well maybe another time"
I got to my locker and finally looked over my schedule
1. Office Attendant
2. Office Attendant
3. Physics
LUNCH
4. GYM
5. GYM
6. TA English
7. Study Hall/ Free Period
I didn’t have any hard classes cause I finished all my major credits before senior year. I didn’t really do much for office assistant yet so that was easy and now my next class was physics, probably one of my favorite subjects in the whole world. I took it my fall semester my senior year and fell in love with it. So I knew what the teacher was teaching and it was complete review for me. Lunch soon came and I was invited to sit with my cousin and her friends. They were all blabbing about something until they turned their attention to me.
" Hey Tasha want to go to La Push??"Jessica asked
"push what??..."
"First beach, La Push its the Indian reservation a couple miles outside of Forks"
"Umm ok sure why not" I replied not really caring too much.
"Ok... Well we'll go after school than"
the bell soon rang for class to start again and the day flew by after that. gym was easy, I just watched today and got my locker all set, the teacher said that because I was a senior I didn’t need to get gym clothes and that I could bring in my own. Jessica was waiting in the parking lot to get me so we could race home and get her surfing gear and my swimsuit so that I could try surfing if I wanted to. When we got to the beach Jessica raced to get on her swim suit with Mike and Eric I think their names are. While they were getting ready to surf I walked along the beach and when I reached the other end I sat on the sand watching the waves. things seemed boring but peaceful around here I could get use to this.
..........Maybe............
♠ ♠ ♠
hey i desided to delete the chapters and redo them so i hope you like these better :]