Status: First Story In writers block... helpppp!

The Unwanted Bird Sings

The bird's out of the cage

The darkness was sickening, there was nothing is endless darkness and the loneliness is piercing. I could handle the loneliness but it was the silence that was starting to seep into my heart. Swallowing, suffocating and shutting my body down I couldn’t breath, think or realize what was happening until my body became rigid and fell through the invisible floor I was standing on. Everything from my life was flashing before me, my mom, brother, father, friends, my home mountain... Everything even my time spends out in Washington with the guys. Everything was flashing before me until those memories shattered, all those shattered pieces rained round me as I fell into the abyss. The shards were getting closer and closer to my until they were touching, they didn’t cut but they stuck to my body like a shell or armor until I was completely smothered. I soon started spinning along with the remaining shards but the shards didn’t stop coming in once they reached me, they were getting tighter and tighter until I was completely crushed. I never made it to the bottom of the abyss but one red drop echoed and rippled in the silence.

I shot up screaming and ran out of where ever I was staying, I couldn’t see straight or even think clearly. Soon a scorching heat wrapped around me holding me steady as I panicked.
"Tasha! you need to calm down!"
Someone came running up and held my face in their giant hands
"Tasha you need to relax see its me, its just us nothing is going to happen to you"
My vision cleared and I saw that the person cradling my head was Paul, I took a deep breath and looked up to see Seth holding me back. Then I remembered what I did and how Seth jumped in after me saving me from the ocean blue. My breath calmed down a little bit but it started getting shakier, my eyes watered and the tears were rolling down my face. Seth spun me around, holding me close.
"Wh-yy di-id you j-jump aft-ter me-eeee??"
I wrapped my arms around Seth like he was the only thing holding me down and if he let go I would fly away
"You needed someone to go after you, you didn’t need to be abandoned its happened to you too many times already"
He held me tighter as I cried my eyes out, Paul stood and watched for a little bit but soon he left to take care of something, leaving Seth and I alone. Once my sobbing slowed down I looked around and saw that I was in a house the had a higher than average ceiling and it was covered with pictures of Seth, his sister Leah I think was her name, and the rest of his family.
~sniffle~
"Seth where are we? Is this your house?"
"Yup this is my home, I brought you here after you passed out"
"Thank you Seth, thank you for everything"
I closed my eyes, tightening my arms around him and he squeezed me tight. His heat encased me and his heartbeat lulled me to sleep. For the first time in a while I fell asleep in complete peace. I woke up on a small twin bed but I was being laid on by a giant body. I opened my eyes and saw that it was Seth laying on me. I smiled and wiggled my way out of his grip and scuttled into the kitchen. I made banana pancakes and I made enough to feed a small army. Seth seemed to wake up to the smell of the pancakes cause when I set everything down at the table he was already there putting some food on his plate. He at the mountain of pancakes I whipped up like it was nothing and was still hungry. I was out of batter that he took me to the diner in Forks to eat some more since I didn’t get too much to eat and he hadn’t eaten enough.

The day went smoothly after breakfast #2 and now it was late afternoon if not the evening and we were sitting in Seth's living room watching TV like zombies. We changed the channel to The Notebook and it was during the make out scene in the rain, I've only seen this movie once so I was glue to the screen while Seth turned his head to me and kissed my cheek. I was shock about what just happened that I didn’t know what to do except turn to him with a bewildered look on my face.
"Your just to adorable to not fall for"
He had a huge grin on his face when he saw that I was blushing a deep red, his arm around my shoulder brought me closer to him. He kissed my temple and we kept watching the movie. It quickly ended and Paul came to pick me, but the odd thing was that Jacob was with him and he didn’t look happy to be there. Paul looked annoyed and I figured out that Paul forced him out here with him when he came to pick me up.
"Paul? What’s Jacob doing out here I thought it was just going to be you getting my tonight"
"Ya well Jacob has something to say to you"
He shoved Jacob forward and he shuffled his feet while he stared at the ground
"Tasha I just wanted to ask if everything you said the other day was true"
"Every word"
"Oh... Well ok thanks for the answer"
Paul just looked for annoyed and aggravated than he did before, he slapped Jacob upside the head.
"I didn’t drag you out here just to ask about that, say it already dam it!"
"Why should I say anything?! I don’t give a shit anyways"
"Because if it wasnt for you this wouldnt have happened"
" MY FAULT?! IM NOT THE PATHETIC GIRL WHO NOBODY WANTS!!!"
Soon Paul busted into a gray wolf, the same gray wolf that found me in the forest that one day. Paul pounced on Jacob who morphed into the russet wolf that knocked me out of the tree. They were fighting and snarling ripping fur out of each other, this wasnt something that I was planning on happening today, Paul and Jacob turning into wolves.
"SETH! what’s going on?! They were standing there one minute yelling and now there wolves fighting and the teeth with the growling and, and the the-" I was starting to lose my breath from talking so fast.
"Tasha breath, I'll explain later but first they have to stop fighting"

Paul pinned down Jacob down and snapped his teeth, and for some odd reason I felt the biggest wave of worry and I didn’t know where it came from. I ran to Paul and wrapped myself around his front left leg.
"Paul please stop, its not worth, please I’m begging you just stop"
Paul's eyes softened and he got off Jacob he changed back to himself but the thing was he was naked. I accidently walked in on Paul when he got out the shower but it still wasnt something I was completely use to. He wrapped his arms around me and placed his head on mine.
"I’m sorry Tasha you weren’t suppose to find out like this but at least I don’t have to hide this from you any more"
"I’m just glad that you aren’t fighting anymore, but does this mean that when you all go off and do something..."
" Ya its because of this"
I was a little freaked out but who wouldnt be? I was fine with this because there wasnt anything left to hide between us and that there was 100% trust.

" Paul can you or Seth explain everything and what’s going on??"
Seth nodded to Paul from the front porch
"I think so, its time for the wolf to come out of the bag"
I laughed and had my ears open for listening.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know that I didnt do this earlier but i thought it would help now
im figuring out as i go so hope its ok
*thinking*
~actions~
talking

O and Tasha's Brothers birthday is on OCtover 21st