Status: First Story In writers block... helpppp!

The Unwanted Bird Sings

Halloween Rally

I walked into the house where they explained everything, being descendants of wolves, the cold ones, imprinting and even the story about the 3rd wife. Hearing that they didn’t age until they gave up their shifting powers. It was so much to take in, but the look on Seth's face made me forget why I was so freaked out and remember that they were still the same people I met and became friends with. I got more details about imprinting, that’s its their soul mate, who'll they'll do anything for. Everyone except Seth has imprinted and once Bradley and Colin shift or phase they'll be on that list too. So I find out that Jacob hates me, Paul's imprint is Jacob sister, Seth likes me and that they change into werewolves. I'd say its been any interesting day.

>>FF<<
Its now Halloween and I'm walking around as a football player with the name Malo on my #25 jersey while Seth was Zorro. Seth asked me out a couple days ago once the whole wolf thing settled and I was ok with it. I said yes because he was someone that seemed to really like me and wanted to be with me just for who I am. So we were walking through the halls holding hands when the bell rang and I headed to class with Paul and Jacob. What Jacob said about a week ago was still bugging me but I wasnt going to push because it seemed like he wanted nothing to do with me. He didn’t talk to me or acknowledge me when I was around. When he did occasionally look at me he was glaring and always looked frustrated.

It was about half way through physics when Seth came running into class
"Excuse me I need Miss. Tasha for a moment"
The teacher nodded knowing Seth was the "good kid" and so when he needed someone it was for a good reason. I walked out the door when he grabbed my hand and booked it out the back door to go to the side of the school. Once we were there he spun me and pressed me against the wall kissing me tenderly.
"God I missed you"
" You haven’t been without me for even an hour yet"
"That’s way too long"
I giggled cause he was so corny but he was always sincere about it and meant what he said. I kissed him with some soft passion which he gladly returned, when an idea popped into me head. I pushed him back a little and grabbed his hand to book it back to the school, everybody was filing into the gym for school rally to celebrate to holiday. I whispered my idea to Seth and all he did was grin and nod his head. We went to our designated classes where he went to sophomores and I went to seniors. Screaming our class chants overpowering the sophomores and freshman just like every other rally. Soon the games started and that was the moment I was waiting for because we were also announcing who were the homecoming king, queen, princes and princess's. Freshmen were first and it was no surprise when the super "popular people" won. Soon it was the sophomores turn and Seth won prince and a cute little girl won princess. Seth ran up to the spokes person and stole the mike, quickly running up to me.
"Tasha should be homecoming queen!"
*Wait what?! That wasnt the plan!!!!*
He grinned down at me while I was sitting
"Oh Ya! and me and her would like to present something..... (long pause) Zorro and Malo FOREVER!"
He picked me and kissed he hard. I was surprised cause this had nothing to do with the plan but I like it just as much either way.
*Might as well give them a show* I thought while kissing Seth with more passion, as he wrapped his arms around my waist holding me close.

The only thing that I could hear was the pack laughing and the rest of the gym cheering or whistling.

This Halloween was definitely memorable.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this one was short im starting to get writers block
if you have any ideas please tell me im up for anything