Status: First Story In writers block... helpppp!

The Unwanted Bird Sings

Oh My

His words ringing in my ears opening my eyes I looked up and saw that there was a picnic setting in the middle of a forest clearing. With a blanket of the floor a giant basket in the middle of the blanket and lantern lights around everything.

"Do you like it?"
I nodded too speechless to talk. He tightened his arms around my waist and we walked together to the blanket.
"How did you know it was my birthday??"
"I have my ways"
I gave him "The Look"
"Ok well i saw you had a birthday card from your father and I figured out when you birthday was, and I figured we could do something nice for each other"
I smiled turning to face him hugging him around his neck.
"Thank you Jacob it means a lot to me"

He hugged me back and we started eating our meal, soon everything was finished and the plates were clean and the stars were out we laid back and gazed at the star night. We were side by side hand in hand and it didn’t seem awkward at all. Taking my eyes from the sky and turning to look at Jacob I saw that he was looking at me with a start struck look written in his expression.
"What's with that look??"
"Nothing just looking at your face"
Now I was confused
"My face?? Is there something on it??"
Lifting my fingers up to check if there was anything stuck to my face or if there was food on it
"No there’s nothing on it I'm just admiring your face and how breathe taking you are"
"Pshhhh me? Breathe taking?? Are you sure that your ok Jacob??"
I was laughing now but when I turned to see Jacob he wasnt laugh, he had a small smile but he wasn't laughing.
"OOOOOOOO.... You weren’t kidding were you??"
He shook he telling me that he was serious about what he said.
"Tasha you've been really amazing theses last several days, weeks even! I shouldn’t have been so mean to you when you first got here, and for that I'm sorry"
"Its ok I understand you don’t need to apologize"
He smiled glad that I accepted his apology and leaned over onto his side
"Tash your so wonderful I feel like an ass for not realizing it sooner"
I was really confused now I knew that we were getting close and that we had a bond that was special but this was just getting a little odd and to be honest I didn’t know what to do.
I mean I’m starting to like Jacob but I didn’t know if it was a crush or have my heart broken because he didn’t feel the same way.
"Tasha there’s something important that I need to tell you, but I don’t know how to tell you"
" Jacob whatever it is you can tell me and if you don’t know how to say it just say it in the simplest way possible even if it sounds mean or rude I wont care"
He nodded telling me that he understood closing his eyes and taking a deep breathe he braced himself for my reaction for what he was going to tell me.
"Tasha to make this simple as you put it.... I Imprinted on you"
Well that wasnt what I was expecting at all, what a big surprise
I was speechless I didn’t know how to react to that or even know what to say but I guess that answered why I was feeling butterflies in my stomached.
"Tasha??.... Honey?? I know this was big to drop on you but I would really like you to say something cause your really freaking me out right now"
I started giggling because I guess I was thinking to myself for a while if Jacob was getting nervous
"Sorry Hun it was just a bit to swallow and I was processing it through my head, I didn’t mean to panic you"
"So what has your mind come down to?"
"Not sure yet I still have to know something’s before I make a decision"
"Well what do you wanna know?"
"With this imprinting thing.... Will you break my heart"
"NEVER! WHY WOULD YOU THINK THAT I WOULD?!?!?!?!?!"
"Whoa I was just asking no need to freak out, next question... Will we be happy together?"
He sat up and looked down on me
"The happiest people on the planet"
"Can we be silly and dorky together??"
"As dorky as you want"
"Can I have lots of hugs and Eskimo kisses??"
"I have no idea what Eskimo kisses are but yes you can have as many as you want"
"Will you be happy for you and not just to satisfy me??"
"Tasha I'm happy with you and that’s good enough for me"
"No!! I’m not gonna force you into anything if your not gonna be happy! This is a 50/50 relationship its not going to be one sided if one of us it changing because till make the other happy!! There’s no point in that!"
"Hey its ok Ill be myself and I wont change I promise"
"Well than if that’s what’s going to happen then I guess its time for me to do this"
Jacob looked at me curious until I reached up grabbing his shirt jerking him down to my head level and kissing him gently on the lips. If I thought the guys I kissed before Jacob were good I was wrong this was something completely amazing, besides the fact that he didn’t kiss back right away probably cause I shocked him.

But Oh My! a kiss from Jacob was simply amazing and if I could I would keep kissing him. I was a big kisser and if I could I would get as many kisses as could.

And if they were from Jacob, I could die the happiest person in the world after that final kiss

hell I could die happy right now :]
♠ ♠ ♠
hey sorry that i take forever to update but ill try to more often now that its getting closer to winter

subcribe and comment pleaseeeee <33

if someone could help me with banners for my stories that would be simply wonderful!

loves!