Status: First Story In writers block... helpppp!

The Unwanted Bird Sings

I'm sorry for everything

Things with Jacob were absolutely perfect!

We've been together for about a 2 months now, Christmas was nice and mellow but I missed the snow everywhere like it was back home, but the holidays became perfect right after Christmas it snowed and everything was a winter wonderland. Snowballs fights with Jacob, me winning after I white washed him too(rubbing snow in his face for those of you who don’t know) Along with New Years, I watched the ball drop on the TV, party poppers going off everywhere and me being the goob I am, ran outside and spun round until I fell over laughing. The days blurred together until it was January 6th and we were already back at school. Today was my mom's birthday and it just pissed me of that I missed another birthday for both her and my brother. I tried my best to try and keep my problems to myself but it still seemed to show to Jacob because right before we got to school he pulled the rabbit onto the side of the road.
" Tasha, what's eating at you??" He asked with worry in his eyes
I shook my head.
"Its something I gotta handle myself, but I promise that I'm ok" I said with a wavering voice.
Jacob unbuckled his seatbelt and about out of the car walking over to my side and kneeling down in front of me.
"Tasha, I know you well enough to know that your not alright, I don’t care if its something that you feel you have to do yourself, cause I wanna be there for you, so please tell me what’s wrong" He eyes filled with nothing but concern

I took in a shaking breathe.
" My mom's birthday is today, I missed another one" Tears starting to fill in my eyes.
His eyes got a little big for a moment hearing that it wasnt something silly or me PMSing but it was a family problem.
" Where's your family honey?" He whispered with kindness.
" California"
He smiled, letting it slowly turn into that crooked smirk of his.
" Well I guess were going to California then"
He shot up and ran to the driver's seat.
He turned the car around speeding off in the other direction.
" WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING??" I yelled at him.
"Well besides losing hearing in my right ear driving you to your mom's you still know how to get there right?"
" Of course I do, but why are you doing this Jacob??"
"Because I know what it's like to lose a parent but to have them still alive and not being able to see them, I can only imagine how upset you are, and the fact that you jumped off a cliff because of them shows me a little of how much you miss them"
He said not looking from the road with nothing but determination on his face
"Besides it'd be good to meet your Mom if were going to be together right?"
Tears of joy ran down my face and there was a smile over shining the frown that was there moments ago.
Thank you... Thank you Jacob you have no idea how much this means to me"
He grabbed my hand, pulling me closer and kissed my cheek
"Well lets get comfy cause this is going to be a long car ride"
I nodded cuddling up into Jacob 's arm

>>FF<<
After 20 Hours of driving
5 Bathroom Breaks
4 Food stops
and 9 driver changes

We were driving down the main street to my house, the forest was still there, and all the houses that I grew up passing were still there in the same paint stain. Even the street signs were the same.
Coming up on " The Strand" the white letters became bigger and bigger
"Turn right here Jacob, were almost there"
Turning his blinker on we climbed up the hill, after right and than the last left onto Royal Way, my house stood facing the street
" Jake, its the first driveway on the left, like an odd u turn than we'll be there"
"Is that it right there??
"Yup that’s it... home"
Pulling the car into the driveway and looking at the outside of the house everything looked the same, the same cars parked in the same spots, the trees still graced the yard getting taller and taller.
I walked up the front stairs and the night lights were on since we arrived at about 9pm, I stood in front of the door bracing myself taking a deep breathe. My hand was soon swallowed by Jake's and giving mine a good squeeze, I squeezed back and rang the door bell.
The ring could be heard through the door and it took a couple more rings before someone answered, there in front of my was a little Asian women with long blonde hair(dyed) standing in a blue plaid bathrobe. Rubbing the sleep out of her eyes she looked up at me and soon the shock and surprise appeared on her face as tears started to build.
"Hi Mom, Sorry I missed your birthday"
She ran up to me grabbing me into a hug crying her eyes out
"Oh My god! I cant believe your here! I've missed you so much!!!"
I tightly hugged her back as my own tears started falling.
"Mom I am so sorry that I didn’t come soon I'm so sorry"
"Shh, shh its ok its ok, I'm just so happy that your here!"
After our little asian melt down we went inside and settled in, we talked and caught up on what we missed, she got married officially to Steven who was her boyfriend when I was taken away. JB (little brother) was doing good and came out of his shell and wasnt a scared little kid anymore. I had missed so much! I was so thankful that Jacob brought me down here even if it was just a sudden thing, and I would be eternally grateful for Jacob coming into my life.
Soon it was 1AM and Jacob and I went to my bedroom, only after my mother turned to him with a straight face completely serious
"No sex in my house"
This made his face turn bright red and say “yes ma’am"
Everything was literally the same except it was cleaner and no dirty laundry, the walls were still greenish blue and yellow along with my full size bed and a couple stuffed animals
"Damn and I was so stoked to make fun of your room"
" Sorry but its not girly and there’s not a allot of things to make fun of"
"Ya except the fact that you have a huge monster energy can on your door"
I stuck tongue at him and jumped on my bed missing the feeling of my sheets against my skin, but that soon ended when Jacob hopped onto the bed send my flying through the air and onto the ground with a thump.

His booming laughter filled the air and I stood rubbing my sore bum.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry ill try to update more, please subscribe, comment and if someone could help with a banner i would love you forever :]

ok loves you all