Status: First Story In writers block... helpppp!

The Unwanted Bird Sings

I Didnt Mean To

Its been a week since Jacob and I came home from my mom's house. The time that we were there was interesting to say the least because I was with Jacob and my mom and Steven were the over protective parents. Seeing giant Jacob being scolded by my mother who's only 5'1" is a funny sight, but we did everything together, took Jacob skiing, snowball fights, family dinner. Surprise my brother at school. It was a busy and chaotic mini vacation but it soon ended when Jacob and I headed back to La Push. The moment we got into the Black's driveway the whole pack came through the woods in shorts and shirtless, the looks on their faces weren’t something that looked like a welcome home.
"What were you thinking going away like that?! Do you have any idea how worried we all were especially when Jacob didn’t phase so we had no idea what was going on!!!!" Paul screamed with an angry look plastered on his face. I know it wasnt the time to be smiling but I could feel the grin across my face, I took a couple steps forward and wrapped my arms around Paul’s torso.
I replied muffled in his chest " Sorry Paul I didn’t mean to make you and everyone so worried but it was something that I needed to do and Jacob came along with me to make sure that everything went smoothly and I didn’t get into trouble"
I felt his chest go up and down in a long sigh, arms the size of tree trunks wrapped around me in a warm blanket blocking out the harsh cold.
"You know its hard to say mad at you when you say things like that, just don’t do it again or at least tell someone" He replied with a crooked grin creeping up on his face.
Nodding my smile only got bigger as I look at Paul's face in delight, because I wasnt in trouble for going off all the way to California without telling anyone.
Everyone gave us a scolding and heart warming hugs until we all had to go home.

>>FF<<
Time has flown by and its now Valentine's Day, normal it wouldnt be that big of a deal but with such a small reservation like La Push everyone went crazy with the pink and red. Streamers and paper cut out hearts everywhere. Couples kissing each other every few seconds and everyone seemed to be going nuts! Walking to class I thought that I escaped the lovely dovey chaos for a moment but that soon ended when a bouquet of flowers was shoved into my face. It was like travelling threw a small jungle to be able to see beyond the plants to see that it was a freshman who gave them to me. After lots of thanks and a friendly hug I was back walking to class what I didn’t know was that someone was watching.

School soon ended and it was time to head home with Jacob, looking across the parking lot I saw the rabbit and Jacob leaning against the passenger's side of it. As I got closer I noticed that the look on his face wasnt like the usual happy care free look but one of anger and spite. The whole car ride home I tried to see what was wrong but he would just shut me down every time until I got the picture to just keep quiet. We soon got the Sam and Emily's house and the awkward car ride was soon over.
[color=blueviolet']" Bye Jacob I hope whatever's bugging you stops soon"
He went from looking out the windshield to glaring at me, knuckles white and his face showing only anger. He didn’t say anything but he bolted out of his car, before I could think about what was happening he opened my door and grabbed my arm tightly dragging me outside.
"I wish I had never imprinted on you! You pull me around like some toy, making me go across the west coast! Your nothing but a selfish, lieing, deceiving little whore!" He snarled at me, his grip getting tighter. Trying to get out of his grip I stepped back pressing my hand against his to see if he would let go. Soon I was out of his grip and thrown 10ft across the yard. I looked up to see Jacob trembling and that could only mean one thing.
" Jacob please, I'm sorry for hurting you I didn’t mean t-"
"SHUT UP! FIRST YOU LIE TO ME RIGHT AFTER SEEING A DIFFERENT GUY! YOUR SO WORTHLESS!!" He yelled at me. His words stun and hurt my heart but what scared me the most was the look in his eyes. They showed nothing but hatred, anger and were stone cold. Those weren’t the eyes of the Jacob Black I knew. I could tell that he was about to shift any moment and I was trying to get as far away as possible but that didn’t seem to work as I was crawling backwards.

With a lunge forward Jacob flashed from human being to russet wolf, and he was charging at me. Rolling to the left I dodged the first attack but that streak soon ended when I was sent flying into a tree by a giant paw. Ears ringing, vision blurred and my head throbbing all I could see was a russet blob getting bigger and bigger. Until the growling was back.
" Jacob please, I'm sorry, I didn’t do what you think I did, please'
But all I got in return was a snarl and a painful rough pressure on my throat. I tried to lift the weight off me but it only got heavier and heavier until I couldn’t breathe and all I could think about was the pain.

When my vision was starting to get dim the weight jerked off me and there were footsteps everywhere, and more growling. A wet nose pressed up against my face, closing my eyes crying I hoped that it was Paul or someone, just please make this horror stop. The nose soon began to shrink and it backed off for a moment until I felt a warm hand under my head. I tried crying out but I could barely breathe let alone make a sound.
" Hey honey, I'm gonna take care of you, but I gotta pick you up to get you to help, I'll be as gently as possible, Seth hold her neck still while I carry her."
As more hands came around my neck they were kind and gently but firm enough to hold me still while Paul squeezed his arms under me.
" On a count of 3, 1...2...3" He instructed as they lifted me up. They began the walk somewhere I couldn’t see where we were going all I could see was dark blurs passing over light blue hat I assumed was the sky. We stopped after what seemed like hours, and I heard a voice that I haven’t heard in a long time.
"Hurry! Get her inside I need to examine her immediately!"
* Carlisle?? Cullens?*
I was placed on something cold and hard, I’m guessing a kitchen counter top, my thoughts stopped when frozen fingers pressed my throat, those fingers ran down the bones but they didn’t get far because my hand grabbed theirs. Their fingers only made the pain worse, I didn’t want anymore pain I just wanted it to stop.
" Tasha I know it hurts but you gotta let me see how bad it is ok? I promise I'll get you all fixed up as good as new but I have to help you first"
I let go of his hand, the energy and adrenaline was finally gone, the pain grew but all my energy was gone. Carlisle wrapped something stiff around my neck, having one of the boys pick me up.
Noises that were once clear were only muffles now and my eyes wouldnt stay open no mattered how hard I tried. I could feel what was going on around me but even then that was fading too.

Eventually everything went blank.

I woke up with my eyes blinded but the sunlight, my neck was stuck I couldn’t turn my head and I was in a rather larger bed. I looked around with what I could see and saw that I wasnt in the hospital but it was a rather fancy bedroom.
"This is Edwards bedroom since his was the only one with bed on such short notice" A voice answered my unvoiced questions. Alice came into view after the spoke.
" Carlisle took you to the hospital after you passed and got you an x-ray, your neck was completely broken and your C6 was completely unsalvagable. He took you into immediate surgery, you had your C6 replaced and a metal cage to keep everything in place. Your breathing tubes and voice box were all moved aside to do the surgery so you wont be able to swallow very well yet without a little supervision, but from all the weight that was pressed down on your throat, your voice box was damaged. you wont be able to talk for a while"

All I could do was stare at her, the life was just gone from me

and Jacob Black too it
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks to whoever reported my story for bad grammar

you know I do a lot better than a lot of other people on this site so excuse for me for not making sure all my letters were capalized or not, and where my commas and periods were

take a chill and dont freak out about little things
i dont write in IM chat or say then in ever fucking sentence!
its a writing site not a college essay so lay off