Status: First Story In writers block... helpppp!

The Unwanted Bird Sings

Saying Sorry

Its been a week now since the attack, I was still stuck at complete bed rest at the Cullen's but I didn’t mind. At least it was getting my away from being with the Pack 24/7. Paul and Seth came to see me every once in a while but they didn’t stay long cause Paul couldn’t stand the Cullens and Seth would bring up Jacob in some way or form. Bringing Him up only made my heart race in fear and anxiety pulse threw my veins. I was in a neck brace for the next two months and it wasnt something I was looking forward to. The contestant restraint on my neck was really annoying but the worst thing in the beginning was not being able to swallow, the labored breathing, and not being able to talk. Carlisle said that the damage on my voice box was severely damaged from Jacob standing on top of my throat, he says my voice wont sound the same because of the damage, and there was a chance that I wouldnt be able to talk again at all, if it didn’t go well. I was sitting in Edward's bedroom surfing the web on a laptop that Emse got me to kill the day while everyone else was at school or work. It was a nice way to think things threw about the situation with Jacob and I.

Yet even with all the thinking I was doing over the week it still didn’t seem to help me make up my mind.

The silence soon ended when there was banging threw out the house, yelling and hollering. The ruckus soon arrived to the bedroom where I saw the one person I wasnt prepared to see.

Jacob Black being held back by Edward.

My eyes widened to the size of dinner plates, and my breathe became labored, the shock stopped all of my actions as I just watched the two of the argue in front of me.

" Get your fucking hands off me leach!" Jacob demanded.

" And your not welcomed here mongrel! Its time for you to get out and leave!" Edward rebutted back.
All I could do was move my eyes between who was talking, eyeballs bouncing back and force as if they were in a tennis match. I was having trouble keeping up with their conversation, but I was snapped back into the current moment when Edward seemed to teleport in front of me blocking Jacob's path.
"You think your doing the right thing for her, trying to keep her safe and looked what happened she cant even talk because of you"Edward said with assertiveness in his voice.
" She's been stuck in bed for the last week, having trouble with the simplest things breathing, swallowing food and water, she cant even move around on her own. What makes you thing that you can help her in this condition??
Jacob's face was filled with anger but it quickly filled with concern and guilt, looking no longer at Edward but right into my eyes. Searching for the lies in Edward's words but found nothing.

The anger in the room vanished and all that was left was an awkward tension filling the air. Jacob's eyes went back to their warm deep brown, the first time they have looked like that since the attack, it almost made my worries vanish.

Yeah, almost.

The image of Jacob's eyes filled with rage and hate seeped into my mind, not letting my forget what happened. How he phased right in front of me, without a concern for my safety and all that seemed to be going threw his mind was to make me pay for something that I didn’t do. Scooting back against the head board I watched in horror as Edward let Jacob by and him sitting on the edge of the bed, his hand inches from my own.
" Tasha, honey I am sorry that this happened but I want to make it up to you, please give me another chance" He pleaded, guilt shining in his eyes. While his eyes shined mine were filling with tears, I was so scared right now and I was hoping with all my heart that Edward would hear my thoughts and do something to help me. If someone didn’t help me soon I was sure that I was gonna have a heart attack.

" Jacob it would be best that you backed up. She needs some space"
Jacob didn’t seem to listen, all he did was look me in the eyes while tears were streaming down them.
" Shh, shhhh hey dont cry" He begged, only concern in his eyes. Raising his hand to wipe away my tears but before he could wipe away my tears I swatted his hand away, scooting across the bed.

Only shock ran across his face.

" Jacob, she cant handle this right now it's to stressful for her she cant manage it" Edward tried to reason with him.

Shooting a glare back at Edward, he whipped his head around facing me again.

" Tasha I need you to tell me that what he's saying isnt true, that everything that's coming out of his filthy mouth is nothing but a lie" He begged.

I couldnt even try to make a sound, the only thing that happened was pain shooting from my throat spreading up into my temples and down my shoudlers. Jacob seemed to notice my pain trying to comfort me, but I just pressed my hands into his chest keeping him at arm's length but considering Jacob's size that didn’t do much except put a hurt look on Jacob's gorgeous face.
" You stupid mutt she cant talk, cant you see that she's trying to keep space between you two because she's so scared? I've asked you already and this will be the last time, you need to leave Jacob we will let you visit but only when we all know your coming over and as long as it doesn’t affect her or her healing in any negative way. Now its time for you to go, I think you've done enough"

Tears seemed to well up in Jacob's eyes as I just stared at him, my eyes telling him that this is what I wanted. Sighing and saying nothing else, Jacob wrapped his arms around me ignoring my pushes against him. Pulling me into a hug he pressed his lips against my forehead placing a gentle kiss upon my head.

" I know that it probably doesn’t mean much but I am so sorry and I will spend the rest of my life trying to make it up to you, and I will be here everyday until you can come home back to La Push, where you belong. I'll make sure that they take care of you and I'll be here no matter what. Bye Hun."

With that he walked out the door without another word. Leaving the room in complete silence.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMGGGG I HATE HOW I HAVE TRIED POSTING THIS CHAPTER AND IT DOESNT WANNA STAY LOGGED IN AND I HAVE EASILY TYPED THIS 4 TIMES NOW GAHHHH IT BETTER DO IT THIS TIME OR SO HELP ME I WILL RIP MY HAIR OUT

well now that my rant is done, i hope you enjoy this chapter since I actually posted recently I am so proud of myself and I plan to keep this going and everything

so subcribe, comment, help me with banners. tell me how you like my layout :D