Status: First Story In writers block... helpppp!

The Unwanted Bird Sings

...Odd...

After the invasion of Jacob that day he came over everyday. At first I would cry or cover myself with the blanket trying to hide from me, yes I know its childish but I was so scared it was the only thing that I could come up with. This continued for a couple days until I got use to him coming over and not panicking so much. With the panicking gone and Jacob still coming over I just phased him out while I let my mind wander, ignoring his actions. Holding my hand, kissing my forehead. talking to me, useless promises. It all blurred into something that I got use to and just didn’t respond to. Quickly I was allowed to go home, Jacob driving me sadly. Now that I was back at Sam and Emily's, he came over all day and all night, staying with me until Sam or Emily told him to go home. He even convinced them sometimes to let him spend the night, thankfully it was on the couch and not in my room. Days blurred together, March and April flying by, the neck brace finally coming off, yet no talking still. Forever marked, scarred from the events that happened on Valentine's Day. Jacob took me everywhere he could, almost taking me to Seattle for a "Date", but thankfully Sam stopped him. May approached and was passing by just as quickly as the other months, and winter was starting to give way for spring. Sitting in my room, working on homework I heard knocking on my door. No one knocked anymore, not even Emily and she was all about respect and manners. Walking to the door, opening it to see an arrow placed on the ground, pointing down the hall. Arrow after arrow I was lead out to First Beach and what was waiting there was something that I wasnt expecting.......

Darling, would you like to go to prom??

The question written in the sand, bordered by rocks making its own frame. Walking out of the trees was Jacob.

Jacob's POV
Seeing her walk up to the beach where my question was only made my nerves worse. I knew I messed up badly, but I would spend the rest of my life making it up to her. Dressing in a white polo, my best jeans, and my hair slicked back. Holding a yellow daisy in my giant hand it was now the moment of truth. Walking up to her, I saw the confusion in her eyes.

"Tasha would you do me the honor of being my date for prom?" I asked, I was so nervous I didn’t know if I was going to be able to get the words out. In the beginning she had a look on her face saying " Really? Are you serious??" but by looking at my face she realized that I wasnt joking and I was serious. Shaking her head no, that was the answer she gave me. My heart dropped, she said no.

"Why??" I asked, sadness tripping in my words. Still shaking her head no, I didn’t understand, was she going with someone else?? That thought sent anger down my spine/
" Who are you going with?" I asked, trying to keep my voice as calm as possible and failing. The only answer I got was that shaking head telling me no.

"Just tell me!" Throwing my arms into the air, I was so upset that I couldn't look her in the eye, staring down into the sand. Once I heard shuffling I looked up to her. Her eyes filled with tears, arms up bracing herself for me to do something. To hurt her, like I had done already. Guilt flooded over the anger in an instant, she didn’t want a replay of what happened nearly 4 months ago.

" Tasha, I'm sorry I didn’t mean to get mad, I just- I-i" Stuttering I stepped closer, cupping her hands over her ears, she shut out any outside sounds shaking like a leaf. Wrapping my arms around her, flinching under my touch, I picked her up cradling her to my chest. I took her back to the house placing her on her bed, tucking her in I noticed that she had fallen asleep, tears still coming down her cheeks staining them. Laying next to her I got close giving her my warmth, closing my eyes falling asleep.

Only thinking " I'm Sorry"
♠ ♠ ♠
Woot I'm on a roll with updates right now I'm stoked!!!!!

Ill try to keep this going as long as I can.

Sorry this one is so short but it was all i could come up with at the moment :]

I would really love a banner someone if they can help

let me know

lovesssss
tasha