Status: First Story In writers block... helpppp!

The Unwanted Bird Sings

Something Different

I woke up, damp and the feeling of being smothered. Opening my eyes I looked up and saw that Jacob was the giant thing that was smothering me, at first I was gonna push him off, well at least try to then I saw the look on his face, even he was fast asleep he looked hurt and upset.

If I didn’t know better I would say that he was crying but I didn’t see any tears. So wiggling my way out of his grip I hustled down to the kitchen, where I saw Emily drinking some coffee. Knocking on a wall I got her attention. She smiled at me seeing that I was awake.

"Hey honey how did you sleep?"

Nodding was my answer letting her know that I slept fine, but I had something on my mind.

Grabbing a writing bad and a pencil I started writing down my question.

" Emily, can we go into Port Angeles so I can get a haircut, and some other things?"

" Ya of course we can make a girl's day out of it"

That would be nice, to get away from all the boys free from the drama just to be able to have a little fun with Emily and it was a time of change.

It was at the end of the week when we went into the city but the wait was completely worth it. Emily and I went to a salon where Emily got her nails done while I completely changed my haircut. I was always one to put different colors in my hair like blonde, pink and purple but no one ever saw it or my hair didn’t make a statement. That was all changing with my new haircut, after getting lunch I got some blonde added to my hair.

The shopping list went like this
~Jacket
~Sorel Snow boots ( the classic tan ones)
~ Haircut
~ Nose Ring to replace my stud.

Emily was so happy and surprised to see how I looked after shopping that she decided to have a little photo shoot since it was only the afternoon and it was an actually sunny day.

We even went to a thrift store for fun to find a costume or idea.... In the end we found a sort of gypsy costume and some bright yellow sunglasses, it wasnt the most model thing to wear for a shoot but we didn’t care and this was all about just having some fun, I tried t convince her to find an outfit for herself to wear in the shoot with me but she wanted to be the photographer, no matter how much I tried.

In the end this is the final result turned out.

My jaw dropping at the commotion that some passer by was making with her boyfriend

We went home after an hour or so of shooting in an open field right outside of the city, Emily wouldnt let me see the pictures though, she said that she had to "edit" them first which I didn’t know why, but it was something that she wanted to do.

After what seemed like forever she finally came out of her bedroom with the final edited picture on her computer.

My breathe was taken away

The way she edited it was simple but it turned out really well especially with the little digital camera we had carrying around with us. But what made the shot smile wasnt that you couldnt see me scar or know how messed up I was but I looked at peace, black n white. With bright sunglasses on my face.

I smiled with my approval and gave Emily a huge hug, dinner soon came and went with all the boys inhaling their food like it was their last meal, but that’s how they always ate. Soon it was the end of the night and time for me to go to bed. Yet there was still a lot of commotion in the living room.

Jacob's POV

I woke up to no Tasha, went the day without her, and almost had a panic attack to find her not home until Sam told me that she went with Emily to Port Angeles for a little girl day, just the two of them. I took a deep breathe after I was told that info, it was good to know that she was getting out of the house and spending time with Emily but I really wanted to see her, and apologize for what happened earlier this week. The day seemed to never end, until it was about 5pm and they came home. A different Tasha came through the door, blonde highlighted the under side of her hair now in pieces, giving her more color to her skin and her little adorable stud was not replaced with a ring. It was a different look but it fit her well, gave her an edge about her, she didn’t have that innocent look to her anymore. My palm's went sweaty and my face hott as I watched her walk around with a smile on her face, eating a big meal like she use to. Whatever her and Emily did during the day I was grateful for, even with this different look she was going back to her bubbly self. I was happy that she was becoming the person she use to be even if I wasnt my doing. This meant that she was healing and getting over what happened only months ago. My only wish now would be that she would be able to talk again, to voice her opinion instead of keeping quiet.

She was getting better, this was good for her. I was knocked out of my thoughts about how Tasha was doing when Emily placed a laptop in my lap. The picture that was displayed took my breathe away. Tasha, with the wind blowing her hair in her face looked down on the ground with a calmed look on her face. It wasnt a magazine photo to some people but it made my heart flutter, the first time since Tasha woke up without her panicking.
♠ ♠ ♠
Im glad that I'm updating more often and I know this was a corny episode but I needed to update my character since my hair isnt like it was in the beginning. But sadly I really need a harcut right now cause my hairs keeps getting in my face and its driving me insane.

If someone could help me with a banner or at least tell me how to make one that would be awesomeeeee

comment/ subscribe

loves youuusss

Tasha