Status: First Story In writers block... helpppp!

The Unwanted Bird Sings

What just happened?

Watching the waves was soothing and relaxing, but that soon ended when I heard cheering to the right of me. There was a giant cliff and some guys jumping off the top of it, it looked like there were 5 guys all together jumping off it, messing around pushing each other and doing spins and flips while they were falling into the ocean. It caught my interest so I ran back to Jessica's car to get a towel and rummaged through the forest to get to the top of the cliff. When I got to the top there were still 3 boys at the top looking down. I was a good 10ft behind them so they didn’t notice I was there yet. I stripped off my clothes into my swimsuit and sprinted over the edge. Yelling reaching my ears and screaming but I wasn’t able to understand it. I was too into the moment of flying off the cliff into the ocean, when I landed it was ice cold and frozen my body at first but I soon surface for that first breath of air. I was so happy for that rush that I didn’t even notice the person next to me until they yelled at me.
" Are you suicidal or just stupid?" I looked behind me to see one of the guys dreading water right next to me. I looked at the top of the cliff and saw that there were only two guys left at the top.
" Are you deaf?!" he caught my attention again.
"No I’m not and sorry" he was surprised that I apologized it seemed and was speechless for a moment. I swam back to shore to go get my stuff from the cliff when I was spun around by something that was burning up.
"Hey don’t just walk away from me! Who the hell are you?!"
"I’m Tasha and yourself??"
"Paul" He gave me a friendly grin.
"Nice to meet you and sorry I didn’t give anyone a warning ahead that I was jumping my bad" Apologizing.
I slipped away from his grip and continued on my way when the other four guys came up and blocked my way.
"Excuse me please I need to get my stuff" I asked as I squeezed by them all. They all seemed to be shocked but it didn’t really seem to odd until one of them grabbed my hand. I turned to look and saw I think an Indian god! He was breathtaking not that I would tell anyone he had dark skin and chopped black hair with captivating brown eyes, I was usually a big sucker for blue or green but I think this guys eyes took 1st place in my book.
"Are you ok?" He asked deep with concern
"Ya I’m fine, thank you just a little cold"
"Why the hell did you jump off the very top?"
"Cause it seemed like a thrill and it was" I smile and walked off the get my stuff, where I wrapped myself in my towel and headed back to the car. No one seemed to notice that I was gone or that I even jumped off a cliff. No one asked and I didn’t go out of my way to say what I did. When Jessica and I got home my jeep grand Cherokee was sitting in the driveway. I ran out of Jess's car while it was still rolling to a stop to see if my car was actually here or if it was my imagination.
"Thought you might like to have your own set of wheels" I looked up and saw my uncle standing in the doorway Chief and Buck weaved through his legs and trampled my legs barking whining and licking the salt off my legs.
"Thanks Uncle John (that’s what I'm making his name) this means a lot"
"No problem kiddo, thought it would be good for you and Jessica if you didn’t have to share a car or have her driving you everywhere you wanna go"

I ran upstairs to change into a comfy hoody and some jeans, got done puppy treats and a water bowl for later my uncle tossed me the keys. I loaded the puppies into the car and I was off on my own little adventure to see what made up the little town of Forks, Washington