Status: First Story In writers block... helpppp!

The Unwanted Bird Sings

Its Over

School went flying by, prom came and went, I didn’t attend but sat in the living room all night catching up on the extra homework I had. Now it was time for graduation, Emily couldn’t contain her excitement when the June date started creeping closer and closer. After all her waiting it was finally here. Standing in my strapless dress, I was waiting on the front porch for the rest of the graduating pack members, texting my mom while I was waiting, she was told that I was attacked by an animal a while ago and what the end result was, she tried everything in her power to fly up here but thankfully Carlisle told her not to and just wait until a special moment to come see me, I wanted to see her during a happy time not a sad one. She said she was waiting for my brother to finish his last day of school today, but it was taking longer than expected. That sounded like my little brother, awkward quiet and always last showing up. My attention was soon taken away from my phone when it was snagged away from my hands
" Oooo, who you talking to Tasha?? Is it your secret lover??

Looking up I saw Jacob holding my phone over his head waving it, in a teasing manner. Ever since the moment on the beach he's been a lot gentler with me, but it sometimes seems like what happened never did actually happen, always flirting and saying silly things. Yet other times he would be extremely careful handling me, like it would panic and break down if he even looked at me the wrong way. It was a little hard to understand at first but after a while it was a lot better than dealing with his self guilt self with him always apologizing for something that couldnt be changed. It happened, it really sucked but there was nothing to do about it now but accept it and I think that finally got through his head that day. He didn’t go to prom either this year, it was a little odd but I guess since I wasnt going neither was he.

>>Flashback<<
It was prom night and I was sitting on the couch at home in a pair of sweats pushed up to my knees and a shirt tied in half, finishing the last big of math homework I had to do. Three problems left and I would be completely caught up in all of my classes. The front door creaking open and closed caught my attention, standing in front of me was Mr. Jacob Black in a complete tux along with a boom box. Besides the fact that he was here at all, the point that the tuxedo actually fit perfectly was another miracle since he was a giant and I'm sure he probably had to get that made for him just to make sure that the pants weren’t too short and the jacket didn’t rip in half from his size. Placing the small boom box onto the coffee table he pressed the play button. Letting the song fill the room with sound. At first his danced to "You Cant Touch This" I started crying holding my sides it was so funny. He picked me up off the floor and stood me right in front of him. Bringing out a plastic box from behind his back, inside was a corsage. Backing up, I shook my head no, I didn’t want to lead him on, but he softly grabbed my wrist and guided me back to him.
" Dont worry were not going anywhere, were going to stay here, but I thought that even though you weren’t going to prom you should still enjoy the night."

Without me noticing he slipped the corsage on my wrist, while the next song came on Blind by Ke$ha. It was one of my favorite songs, it made me feel grateful for the people I had in my life and that I was glad to be single. He took my hand and guided me across the floor and a goofy dance. Twirls and spins, jumping around swinging my head to the song. Singing along with it until it came to and end and the next song instantly came on. Song after song, I was having a blast, dancing like fool in my living room. Gliding across the hard wood floors in my socks, Jacob quickly kicked his dress shoes off and we slid into the kitchen. As a slow song came on in the background. Secondhand Serenade- Your Call. Jacob lifted me so I was standing on my tip toes on top of his feet. His feet started to wisp across the floor it seemed like he was floating on air and wasnt touching the ground at all. He soon started singing along with the song, he was little out of tune but most people are. Looking up from his chest I saw he was smiling down at me with complete adoration in his eyes. He slipped me off his feet and leaned down so his forehead was pressed against mine.

" I want to promise you something Tasha, can I do that??

A promise to me?? Why?? and why is he asking if he can??

Nodding, he could probably read the confusion in my eyes.

" I know I messed up bad, so badly I thought you would never let me within 10 feet of you, but I promise I will always be here for you, whether you need me or not. I'm gonna make sure you'll be able to talk again, even if I have to give you my vocal cords I'll make sure you'll be able to talk again, its the least I can do"

I knew he was guilty about what happened, but he was still this determine about this? I was thankful that he would be there for me cause we both needed healing from this. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer and holding him in my fragile small embrace. He swallowed me in his arms, covering me in a blanket of smoldering heat. He slid my socked feet across the floor until he reached a wall and slid us down to the ground.

>> Flashback End<<

After that night we became close and things seemed to go back to the carefree way that they were in the beginning. Jacob even held my hand like a lover would once in a while not that I minded though. Paul and Jared came running from the forest still in their cut off jeans, covered in dirt.
" Really boys?? Your graduation is in less than an hour and you look like that. Hurry up get in the showers, I'll have some clothes ready for you when you get out"
Emily scolded the boys the whole way until they went into the two showers in the house, I'm sure they could handle slightly colder water since it didn’t seem like rolling in snow naked would even bother them in the slightest. Looking back at Jacob he now held my phone at eye level, reading the text I was in the middle of typing, his eyes soften and a caring glow filled them.

" Here pretty little lady, finish replying to your mom, I'm sure she would like to hear from you"

Grabbing my hand and wrapping my fingers around the phone he sat us on the front steps on the porch while I texted like a hurricane finishing the paragraph long message in only moments. Looking back to Jacob he was staring off into the forest. Looking at peace with everything, something that I hadn’t seen in a long time, a breeze came up and sent Goosebumps all up and down my arms and legs. Making my hair stand on end, Jacob's Tasha sense must have been tingling Get it? Tasha sense, spider man, its corny but funny :D He put he arm around me and pulled me into his chest, pressing my head into him I got a whiff of his forest woodsy scent, yes I smell Jacob, but he doesn’t wear cologne only deodorant sometimes. He smelled clean and natural. It was comforting, the best thing is when Jacob does his laundry and puts on a fresh clean shirt that still smells like the soap he used, I like the smell of clean soap way better than Axe or Tagg, cause honestly they both suck!

" Tasha, did you just smell me?"

Damn he caught me, not even moving my head from his warm comfy chest I nodded letting him know I did. A rumbling laugh filled his diaphragm up shaking me a little bit. He laughed a little bit longer but soon turned towards me giving me more access to him and his space heater body. Shuffling farther into his warmth I grabbed his shirt holding myself to him. More laughter gently rattled me.

" A little cold? He didn’t wait for my to answer cause he already knew it. Placing me in his lap I was soon covered in heat. I got so comfy that I forgot about graduation. Closing my eyes and listening to Jacob's heartbeat. I dont know why but after everything that happened between us I dont blame him for what happened, I forgave him a long time ago and just being with him put me at rest. I seemed to drift off into my own world wrapped in Jacob's arms cause I didn’t notice the people talking around me , me moving into a car and now standing holding Jacob's hand waiting to walk into the auditorium for the ceremony.

" Ok, I'm gonna find the pack and sit with them, look for me in the stands"

He gave me a huge bear hug and ran off into the crowd. Soon the graduation was flooding threw the room and we were walking into our assigned seats, my walking partner was Paul while Jared was with Kim( of course). The seats were filling from the back up to the front, Paul and I were the very last ones to walk. The moment we walked threw the back doors cheering erupted from a group on my right. Looking over I saw the pack was all standing up and yelling for us, Signs made and everything it was priceless. Paul and I stopped right when we reached the very back row of seats, we made up and idea to mess around on our walk down the aisle in the center. Getting on his knees Paul placed me on his shoulders and started weaving threw the rows of seats and around the stands where family and friends were sitting. It took us about 10 minutes to just get to our seats but when we did the look on our principle's face was annoyed but amused at the same time. The ceremony dragged on until it was my turn to go and get my diploma. After every speech and song it was finally over, we threw our hats into the air and shouted, we were done with high school and the rest of our lives began. I swam threw the crowd until a hand grubbed my arm and brought me to their body, Looking up I saw the bottom of Jacob's chin. He guided us threw the heard of people until we walked out the back door I came threw at the start of the ceremony. It was raining again, but that wasnt anything new in La Push. Jacob finally turned back to me only to pick me up in his arms and spin me around.

"YOU DID IT! YOU DID IT!! CONGRADULATIONS!!!"

Chanting it over and over again spinning until we got so dizzy we couldnt stand up straight.

He smiled at me and I swear I left like I was glowing.

>>FF<<

Its now Thanksgiving and I was helping Emily with the turkey, stuffing it getting all the spices and seasonings all over my arms, it was gross but fun at the same time. I was a year older now as 19 and I had a surprise for Jacob tonight. It was a time to be spending with family and friends, I flew out to my mom's for my birthday and we had an early Thanksgiving dinner. Now it was time to do it all over again, but this time with a pack of bottomless pit of werewolves. They each eat a 20lb turkey by themselves so this dinner was an all day preparation not to mention that the boys kept coming into the kitchen trying to munch on the food as it was being made. I got to smack Jacob in the face with a wooden spoon, easily a dozen times if not more. The moment that the girls served themselves the boys went nuts and cleaned the turkeys completely clean. Dishes went by more or less painlessly and easy as the boys licked them clean and washed them for us. Jacob came out of the kitchen, I stared him down until he felt my gaze, looking me back in the eye he saw I was heading outside ad wanted him to follow me. Once I made it out onto the soil in front the porch I turned to Jacob and grabbed his hands in my own much smaller ones.

" What is it Tasha?

I took and deep breathe, releasing the tension in my shoulders

"Surprise??
Unsure that my voice would hold up for me.

...................I think Jacob just had a stroke....
She looked happy, and had peace of mind.

No matter how long it took I was going to give her that in her life no matter what
♠ ♠ ♠
Im on a role of updatingggg woot woot tell me what you think and check out my other stories and comment

subscribe too :]

enjoyyy