Status: First Story In writers block... helpppp!

The Unwanted Bird Sings

Him

He picked me up ad spun me around. He was so excited and talking so fast that I couldnt understand him. He still had me in his hold while he ran back into the house/
" She can talk!"
Everybody got silent and turned to look at me.

" Uhh.... Hi guys" I whispered.
Shooting up all the guys got up from their seats and charged at me until there were all completely surrounding me. Giving me hugs, telling me about their excitement and that it was wonderful to be able to hear me speak again. Soon everyone calmed down. I was completely beaming when it finally sank in.

I could talk again.

>>FF<<

Its been month since that night and everything was going perfect. Jacob and I had officially started dating. He was over protective all the time but I was starting to adjust to it and he was finally mellowing out about everything. Now I was out of high school and waiting to save up all the money I could so that I could go off to college, and once I had me feet under my supporting myself. It all seemed perfect until there was a knock at the door. Thinking it was someone that I knew from school or one of the pack I didn’t even check to see who it was before I opened the door. Who was standing there was a nightmare coming back to haunt me.

Charles

He was an extremely cruel man who my biological sperm donor(father) knew, and tried to set me up with. He didn’t care about other people all that he was concerned about what his own personal well being. He had a sick grin across his face and handed me a letter. One that down right pissed me off and scared me a the same time.

I Jonathan Deor, grant the bonding between my
daughter Tasha Lynn and Charles Wellington in holy
matrimony. As of her next birthday they we will be married.

Sincerely,
Jonathan Deor.

" As this letter states, your now my fiancée."
Looking over the letter again and again, I couldnt believe that even my old man would do something as stupid as this but he was an idiot for a reason and this was just another reason to hate him and Charles. After scanning the letter for the last time hoping there was something that would save me I saw the once thing that stopped everything in it's tracks.

June 18, 2008

"No I'm not, it was dated back in June of 2008, I turned 18 that November, we were not married and as of 18 I am a legal adult and my old man has no right or authority to marry me off to someone that isnt of my choosing. So my FATHER'S word no longer has any meaning, these are worthless words on a piece of paper along with the document being invalid. So get out."

Closing the door it was suddenly shoved open and I was tossed to the ground. Straddling me and pinning my body down he raised his hand and slapped me across the face, turning my head sharply to the side.

" Your mine and no one else’s"

He held my arms under his knees so I wasnt able to fight back while his hands started to feel over my body. I felt so dirty all I could do was try and get my arms free to try and fight him off. Trying to keep the tears out my eyes and not give him that satisfaction.

"What's going on here and who the fuck are you?"
Looking past Charles I saw a furious Jacob standing in the doorway ready to rip Charles apart.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took so long to reply Ive been uber busy but in a way to say sorry im gonna put up a bunch of chapterssss.

loves you all :]