Status: First Story In writers block... helpppp!

The Unwanted Bird Sings

No More

Hey all just watched in horror. My jaw was throbbing and I could feel it starting to swell up. Jerking my arm out of Charles's hold I walked to of the diner.

Trailing right behind me were the pack boys.
" Tasha! who the hell was that?!"
" Charles"
" Why the hell did he hit you??"
" You saw why he hit me! I spat a loogy on him!!"
" But what lead you to doing t hat?! That's what I want to know!!"

Paul would just not leave any of this alone.

" Why do you care?!"
" Becaus-"
" WHY THE FUCK DO YOU CARE?! You haven’t talked to me in weeks, why talk to me now??"
" Tasha, that’s why guy you dropped Jacob for why did he hit you??"
" I was never with Charles, that guy is complete scum! and your all idiots for thinking I would leave Jacob for him or leave Jacob for anyone else!!!"
They seemed taken aback from my out burst. I was sick and tired of people thinking that I left Jacob, breaking his heart over some other guy. It was time to get the story right.

" Jacob saw you"
" Jacob saw him on top of me, feeling me up while I was pinned to the ground completely helpless"
They seemed to be unsure of what I was saying, tears were filling my eyes.
" Charles came from Colorado, he was someone that my old man knew and they both seemed to enjoy making my miserable"
That seemed to make everything click for them.
" Shit Tasha we di-"
" Save it , I dont wanna hear what you have to say, none of you wanted to hear what I had to say except Seth! And that was weeks ago you didn’t think that maybe it wasnt me and that it was Charles, no it was instantly my fault like you always seem to do" Turning around heading over to my car.
" Wait!'
" Why should I?" Looking over my shoulder to see Embry with his hand over the bruised tissue Charles gave me weeks prior.
" Please Jacob's hear broken over what happened, if you could fix-"
" And I'm not?! He kicked me out of my home, believed a complete stranger over me, and called me horrible and cruel things than dumped over them. You treat him like he was the one that got hurt, like its my fault, that I'm the bad guy!"
" No one's saying your the bad guy or that your the one to blame Tasha"
" You really think you dont blame me? You pushed me to be Jacob's friend after everything he said to me when we first me, kept pushing when I didn’t become his friend right off the bat. He attacked me when what caused the situation wasnt my fault yet I was the one to blame for Jacob's anger so that’s why he broke me neck! Not being able to talk for months, and everyone begging me to talk to him and not to be afraid of him right after I got surgery and was still very traumatized by that! Being kicked out of my the first home I have had in 4 years! Being blamed for it all and its my job to make everything better!"
" There's no need to yell or get upset"
" I AM BEYONG UPSET! I AM FURIOUS!!! yes Jacob's upset and its my job to make him feel better and its all my fault. It was his actions that made nearly everything bad thing between us happen. Not me."

I didn’t wait for an answer as I walked over to my car and drove off.

Jacob's POV
I was patrolling, that was all I ever did now. Just to try and keep my mind off her. The look in her eyes when she left. It kept haunting my mind.
" Jake your gonna wanna see this"
Soon memories of Jared, Paul and Embry filled my mind. The beginning filled me with anger and disgust as I was her sitting in the diner but soon all I felt anger as she was hit so hard that she knelt to the ground. Paul yelling at her. The yelling only brought back the memory of when I kicked her out. She started talking about who Charles was and I felt guilt seeping into my system. Listing the damage I had caused her and that floating guilt hit me like a ton of bricks. She was right about everything she stated, she had her points. Yet I didn’t listen to her when she was trying to tell me, I just kicked her to the curb. The only time it seemed that I took the blame for my actions was when someone else had to make me. Paul making me says sorry for what I said, The blood sucker making me realize how badly I had messed up when I barged into their house just to see her. Not considering her feelings at all while all of those things were happening. I raced back to my house, phasing back and hanging to some cut off shorts. The moment I was in my living room I grabbed any small things and threw it across the room, cups, pillows, clock, remote, sometimes smashing them into little pieces. In the middle of my rage I saw a nice folded letter. The print to small to read from a distance. Picking it up and reading it, the words ripped my soul apart.

She was forced to be with him?? It wasnt her choice
I was the person who had hurt her the most, the one person she seemed to forgive, and I had kicked her out. This was the third time I had messed up badly I just hoped that it wasnt three strikes your out. I needed to make things right.

Tasha's POV
The moment I made it back to the Cullens I went into my room where Chief and Butch were waiting for me. Falling only my bed the laid next to me warming up my sides with their soft fur. Tears again falling from my eyes and soaking the pillow. A chilling hand when upon my shoulder and looking behind me I saw Edward. His face filled with remorse.
Why cant things just work out for once? Too upset to talk.
" Things will turn out one way or another, but the mongrel's on the phone for you"
Handing me the cordless phone I placed it up to me ear.
" Hello?"
"Hey Tasha, uh its Jacob"
" I know who it is, what do you want"
" Umm how are you??"
" Cut the crap Jacob why did you call?"
" Damn I was hoping you weren’t gonna be so to the point... Tasha I want you to come back home"
" Cant happen"
" What? Why not?/"
" Because my home is all the way in California and I cant afford to make it back there"
" Tasha, please dont be like this you have a home here, with the pack in La Push with me, you have to come back"
" I dont have to do shit Jacob I dont belong to you"
" You have a point but your my girlfriend"
" Wrong again, or did you forget dumping me that kicking me out of the house"
" Ya I see where your coming from, but you have to-"
" You dont seem to understand I dont have to do shit! and I’m especially not gonna do anything for you"
" I guess I deserve that"
" you deserve much more than that Black, you made it very clear that you wanted nothing to do with me and wanted me gone from your life, I have done that and left you alone. I am not gonna play your games anymore."

Pulling the phone away from my ear still hearing the murmur of Jacob's pleads, pressing the end button.