Status: First Story In writers block... helpppp!

The Unwanted Bird Sings

What The...

The tropic weather was completely different from the weather back in Washington, it was something that I was used to. The first week had been interesting jumping into the clear ocean and laying on the white sand letting the soft breeze cool me down while the sand heated my back. The hounds were having a ball with the sand and them trying to drink the ocean water for the first time was hilarious. The coughing nearly sent me to the floor, I know that’s mean to say but come on. If you saw BOTH your dogs drink that salty water and shake their heads trying to get rid of the salt taste you would laugh too.

The weeks seem to blur until it was my time to go home. The stress from everything was gone now and it was nice to have the tension gone from my back and shoulders.

Landing back in Seattle, I thought that my stress would stay away but it quickly returned when no one came to pick me up. Edward was so meticulous about things being a certain order and way that I would have been sure that he would have at least sent someone else to come get me. Something was off and I was going to find out what.

Calling for a cab and getting the dogs on their leashes and out of the kennels. Standing along the street. Something shifting in the darkness was spooking the dogs. Their heads shooting side to side trying to follow whatever was out there. It couldnt be normal if it was to fast for the dogs to follow and I couldnt hear it. That’s when the scent hit my nose.

Sweet, like sugar with a mint chill to it. It filled my nostrils and nearly all my senses. Turning around I saw something that made my blood run cold.

Red eyes.

The face that framed those red eyes grinned at me and before I could even step back away from him, he had my throat in a his grasp.

" So your the little human that was staying with those Cullens a little while ago"

He was squeezing my throat that it was getting hard to breathe. The dogs were now off, gone, hopefully to get help but I wasnt sure.

" What do you want??"

" Well that should be obvious, I'm gonna bring you along in front of all of those Cullens and drain you dry"

Thrashing was the only thing that came into my mind to maybe get away from this creature. It only seemed to aggravate him cause he jerked me around painful and that brought me right nose to nose with him.

" I wouldnt do that I was were you"

Edward's POV
I had completely forgotten that Tasha was coming home today with all the drama about the newborn army taking over everything in the family and those wolves. I raced my car to the airport. When I skidded to a stop and stepped outside I was quickly surrounded by two fur balls of Chief and Buck.

" Where is she boys?? Lead me to her"

They both turned and raced off down the street. The closer their destination came I saw her luggage, yet no Tasha. The scent filled my nose. A newborn, the same one that was in Bella's room. Looking down on her luggage was a note.

Picking the note up her scent increased ten fold.

Written in her blood very finely was.

She'll see you at the fight

They had Tasha now.

and they were going bring her into the battle
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took so long to update ive just been so busy