Status: First Story In writers block... helpppp!

The Unwanted Bird Sings

Rattled

My vision was blurred all I could see was the distant floating lights and that I was in some type of building or structure. As my vision cleared up what I saw was horrifying. Vampires everywhere, feeding on people while their screams filled the air. I was dragged around by the vampire that had taken me, Going across the opening caught a lot of attention the room suddenly seemed filled with bright red eyes and they were all turned toward us. They started circling around and getting a little bit closer as the moments kept passing. They were almost within arms reach when I was shoved to a redhead's feet. She looked down at me at first uninterested but as the time passed she seemed more interesting and a revengeful look came across her face.

" My my Riley it seems like you rattled her up, she looks like she might break at any moment, she might not even make it to the final battle." She cooed in a teasing kind of way. The man who has be identified as Riley looked away guiltily and down with shame. She grabbed his chin trying to give him some encouragement that he did well.

They held eachother's gaze until their lips got closer and they were soon making out. yet the wierd thing was that she didnt close her eyes. She wasnt into him, it seemed like she was using him as a pawn and nothing else. Yet my attention was pulled away from them when I was grabbed and dragged off, I looked at my taker and saw that it was one of the vampires that we passed and the look in his eyes showed that he was starving. He reached down but before he could get far he was sent flying. I looked up and saw that it was the redhead

" No one touches her understand?! She is needed for the final batte" She commanded with such for that they all suddenly started backing away from me, yet their eyes still looked at me with hunger. She grabbed my arm tightly and picked me up to my feet she glared at me with discust looking me up and down. I could feel the hate filling into my system just by holding her gaze. She suddenly threw me across the floor and right into a concrete wall. Pain filled muy senses like there was nothing else, notihng but pain. The taste of copper reached my lips and air was suddenly hard to supply. Coughing racked my body as red spots littlered across the dirty concrete ground.

White spots were filling into my vision and all that I could think over and over again

Someone please, find me
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took so long to post ive been hella busy but I should be doing more posts now :D

you should check out my tumblr too

mylittlasian.tumblr.com

and follow me

lovessssssss