Status: First Story In writers block... helpppp!

The Unwanted Bird Sings

Slammed

Its been about a week since I first arrived at the vampires' lair. I was barely kept alive, little water, no food and I was tossed around like a rag doll. I was covered in bruises and swollen. My right eye was so swollen that I couldnt even open it. Looking around to see if there was anything different in my range of scenery and I saw that the redhed who I found out was named Victoria was coming towards me, Riley tailling behind her. Stopping inches from my fallen for, RIley kept walking and picked me up by my busted shoulder. I was sure that either dislocated or my shoulder blade was broken. Grunt to the rough movement I was soon placed in someone's arms and carried off. The sights were blurring together with the fast pace that we were travelling it. I couldnt tell where we were all that I knew was that it was white and it was much colder. I was guessing we were in the mountains and it had recently snowed but from the temperature tingling at my skin I could tell that there was a storm coming still. I was soon placed on the soft ground and was covered with something that left like cloth. I was guessing it was a blanket since my vision was to shot to tell what exactly what it was. What got interesting was that the weight of it seemed to increase and it wasnt completely even like there were a bunch of different things covering me.

" I have her covered up so I think she'ss survive the storm, until the morning" Riley's voice rung in my ears. Victoria didnt respond though, suddenly there was no sign that there was anything else with me except what was left in the forest. The sounds that filled the air were whipsers of the wind kissing the trees, and the occasional animal passing by. Moisture filled the air and the sound of animals seemed to vanish from my ears. The storm was here.

The chill of the icy air kept me up all night, my chattering and shivering did nothing to keep me warm. I was about to pass out from extreme exhastion, I heard sniffing around me. This was probably going to be my only chance for help, no animal would be out in this storm unless they had a reason.

" Please, someone, please I'm begging you, please" I pleaded. The sniffing stopped and it changed into footsteps crunching into the snow. The weight that was covering me was soon lifted and the sudden chill seemed so much more intense. Than the blanket was lifted and I saw a pitch black night and a gray blur sitting infront of me. The blur shrank until it was a tanner blur.
" Tasha?? Oh god Tasha. What are you doing out here? Did those leeches bring you out here??" The sounds of Paul's vouce was singing to my ears. Probably the best thing I have ever heard. Tear were spilling out of my eyes, even though I was in too much pain to talk my sobbing seemed to give Paul the idea. I felt heat for the first time in what seemed like forever. That heat wrapped around me and picked me up so gently, the feeling seemed forgien to me. My crying kept going until the ten tons on my eyes drifted me into darkness
♠ ♠ ♠
hoping this helps with the retardedly short chapter i postedddd

loves youuu

mylittleasian.tumblr.com

follow