Status: First Story In writers block... helpppp!

The Unwanted Bird Sings

Blank

Paul's POV
I carried Tasha back to Sam's and everyone except Jacob was there. They were all preparing for the battle tomorrow. The moment I kicked opened the door, Sam's aggrivated and annoyed face suddenly changed into one of shock. He shot up and rushed over to us

" EMILY! We need a doctor now!" Sam hollarded down the hallway. Emily shot out of a room and when she saw who I was holding in my arms she instantly ran and grabbed the phone. Sam guided me to the couch where all the guys cleared out of making room for her. Huddling around the couch I set her down as gently as I could, looking up to Sam.

" Where did you find her Paul?" Sam asked.

" I was heading out over here when I smelt a bloodsucker and when to see what it was. When I arrived I found her covered under branches and a blanket. They hid her, not thinking about the scent they left on her. She couldnt even talk when I picked her up." I said as calmly as I could but I was so rattled about all of this. I didnt even know how to process what just happened. I just looked over to her and saw the cuts and bruises that stained her body. I didnt move my watch over her until I had a horrible sweet scent reach my nose. Anger filled me and I turned toward the door. Standing in the doorway was the leech doctor, he didnt seem phased by my growling when he stepped forward to the couch. Keeping my sharp eyes on him I just watched as he examined her, checking her vitals and after about 5 mintues he was cleaning her wounds and stitching her up. After everything she had a part of her hairline stitched up, a deep gash in her side and leg. While the less life threatening gashes were gauzed up and she was sleeping soundly with an IV in her arm. She looked so banged up and broken, a deep green and purple bruise forming across her cheek.

" Paul, please inform Jacob we found Tasha"

Sam's order sent me into a rage, Jacob was off with that vampire girl trying to get her heart while his imprint was sitting here on the couch unconsious and badly injured. Jacob didnt completely realize that she was his imprint but we all knew from the moment he set eyes on her.

" WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I??" I yelled

The boom of my voice started the pack but it didnt move Tasha from her slumber.

" If she was my imprint I wouldnt be with a different girl protecting her, I would be searching day and night for her until she was back in my arms! He doesnt seem to really care that she was missing. Only looking for her a little bit and quickly giving up. Why the hell should I tell him anything" My anger was nearly at its peak and I could feel my bones trying to shift into something different.

" Because Paul besides what you think, she is still his imprint just like how Rachael is yours, he has the right to know that she was found and that shes under our care now and that she's safe" Sam was completely calm about it but I could feel that I made my point, Jacob was a fucking idiot. Growling I walked past time and out the door. I paid no attention to the leech who was in the house still caring to Tasha or the rest of the pack as they stared at my back while I was walking away. Stripping and shifting I headed to the clearing on top of the mountain where I knew where Jacob was. Upon arriving I saw that there was a lone tent flapping in the harsh winds and a small light glowing in it. I sat right at the door and started growling to get their attention. The door opened but the person that opened it wasnt the person that I was expecting. Edward was standing infront of me, unaffected by the weather.

" Hello Paul, what can I do for you?" He asked kindly. Even if he was a leech he was still more or less polite. I still hated him though.

We got Tasha, I was ordered to tell Jacob

He seemed shocked by hearing my thoughts.

" Where did you find her??

My thoughts told him everything as the memory of me finding her played through my mind, Im sure that he could also feel the anger I had toward Jacob.

" I wont tell Jacob if you dont want it" Edward offered.

I was completely shocked by this and all I could do was stare at him with wide eyes.

Why?

" Because seeing and hearing what has happened from your point of view as an outside party it seems like Jacob really messed up, and this will also help me with getting him to give up Bella"

I see there was something in it for you too, but dont tell Jacob he shouldnt know

Edward nodded in ackowledgement and headed back inside the shelter of the tent. I turned around and headed back home.

If Jacob didnt care about his imprint than he didnt have the right to know that she was doing ok. I followed orders I passed along the word that she was found and ok. That didnt mean it had to reach Jacob.

That fucking idiot
F