Status: First Story In writers block... helpppp!

The Unwanted Bird Sings

add more to the melting pot?

So what is there to do in Forks?? Absolutely nothing unless your me, than you can find a way to do anything whether its good or bad. It was still undecided right now, but I was starting to get hungry and went to the nearby diner to get food in me. I parked my jeep and the moment I closed the door, Chief and Buck started freaking out! Whining, bark, scratching at the windows you name it they did it. I walked to the diner door when they got even louder. I felt so bad that I went back to the car, opened the driver's door and they toppled out. I grabbed my backpack and placed them inside which is perfect cause they fit in it perfectly. It was funny carrying around a wiggling and whimpering backpack that would occasionally bark and sometimes snarl. Got to love puppies who try to play and bite each other ears when there stuck in a backpack. I walked into the diner and saw Bella sitting with a guy who I assumed was her boyfriend. I got a booth by myself when I finally let the puppies out. They mellowed out and they were both ready for a nap, resting their heads in my lap I ordered a burger with fries. I ate in peace until Buck woke up and charged over the Bella's table where he thought it would be a good idea to eat her boyfriend’s pants, or at least try to.
The guy soon noticed and picked Buck up by the scruff of the neck. I jerked up which knocked Chief awake and once he saw Buck over by that guy he thought he would join in and chew on his pants. I ran over there to try and fix what they did.
Rushing an apology "I am SO sorry about them I didn’t know they were going to wake up so fast"
"Its ok they’re puppies they don’t know any better"
"Thank you for not getting mad"
"No problem"
"I’m sorry I’m Tasha who are you??"
"Edward Cullen"
"Well nice to meet you Edward, now I gotta go take care of these two, see you at school Bella"
I grabbed Chief and Buck and headed back to the jeep, I set them in the shot gun seat, when I turned around I saw Paul and that group of guys from the cliffs, they were walking over to the diner wearing shorts and t shirts. I was pretty tough about the cold but they were beasts! I was in jeans and a thin hoody and it was pretty cold outside. I watched as they started heading to the diner when Paul saw me standing by my car
"Hey Tasha?? right?"
"Ya that’s me, how are you??"
"I’m good just out here with my pack"
"Pack?? like all your friends?"
"Ya something like that"
Buck started barking again and was trying to get to Paul even though there was a window in the way. I opened the door and Buck literally leaped at Paul. Paul caught while the rest of his friends came over to see what was going on. They were all really tall like Paul tan, buff and shorter hair. One of them picked up Chief by the scruff of the neck, but he started to whimper when the other guys started fighting for Chief. I thought it was funny because I could notice how careful they were being but I can only imagine how wierded out Chief was at that moment.
"Oh Tasha these are my friends, Sam, Jared, Jacob and Embry" as he pointed out each one I smiled and said hi to each of them. Jacob seemed a little different from everyone else because he seemed to have a really big connection with me or something but I don’t know but I just don’t know how to describe it but I don’t think it was a good connection cause he kept glaring at me or just had a scowl on his face
Am I really that unpleasant looking or that horrible to be around??
after a while I thought it was time to get my puppies back but Embry and Jared thought differently. They held the puppies like footballs and booked into the diner, I ran after them not knowing what they were going to do, but once I got inside I ran right into Embry's back they were still holding the puppies but it seemed like they were frozen in place. They were staring at Edward while he was glaring back at them. Embry grabbed my arm and walked me back out of the diner.
"Embry what’s going on??"
"Tash I want you to stay away from Edward and his family ok??"
" Can you tell me why first??"
"No but just trust me ok?"
"Ill think about, but Ill remember what you have to say"
he nodded and gave me back buck. He whispered something to Sam and he didn’t seem too thrilled about what Embry had to say so he got Jared to give me back Chief and suddenly left.

What was that all about??