Status: First Story In writers block... helpppp!

The Unwanted Bird Sings

Cereal

Jacob's POV

I was going insane! I couldn't stop thinking about Tasha, and what Paul told me. That she was hurt and while she was getting thrown around by those blood suckers, I was off with Bella, Tasha in the back of my mind not even a sliver of worry when I was with Bella. The guilt was drowning and it didn't seem like there was going to be any air to breath anytime soon. The look in Paul's eyes seemed to tell everything, and while I was getting back into the habit of patrol his memories and experiences seemed to fill in all the dots. The tears streaming down her face completely broke my world, I was the cause of that. It seemed like it was me telling her that I was off with Bella and that I wasn't looking for her, when everyone else was. The only thing that was keeping me from going crazy was that I was getting daily updates from Paul's memories so that I could see that she was more or less OK. She had a huge bruise across her face and I found out that she had her face slightly reconstructed and that her socket was nearly crushed. She nearly lost her eye from what Dr. Fang told the pack. It seemed like Tasha wasn't told and they were intending on telling her since it would only stress her more.

Patrol was getting more and more awkward since Sam seemed determined to try and get Paul and I to be at least civil with each other but that seemed like a long shot and not likely to happen in the near future. He just growled, glared, and made snide ass remarks. How I was useless I was and that if he could he would have imprinted on Tasha to make sure that I couldn't hurt her anymore and to keep my away from her. Personally I think he's just a fucking idiot but he did have a point. I was useless and I couldn't even think about taking care of her when I was going and kissing other girls. Just forgetting about her and I'm sure that's going to haunt be for the rest of my life. I can only hope that she can can forgive another time. That's if she even considers that, it seems like the sun's going to explode before she forgives me. What actually surprised me was that Paul didn't say a single thing about me to Tasha. Only handled her with extreme care and kindness, smiled at her and felt devotion only for her. She only looked at him with a faint smile and sadness in her eyes, it seemed like every time that I could see her face she was going to burst into tears.

I needed to try and make amends. By any means possible.

Tasha's POV

Paul said that it was time that I get out of the house. I got a little wheelchair since I wasn't really able to walk with my broken foot and other broken line. Paul was pushing me down the aisles and was riding the back support beam, popping wheelies and pushing me as fast as he could. It was great to feel at least a little air moving across my face since I've been cooped up in the house all the time. I had a small carry basket in my lap so I could carry groceries while Paul pus my around like a derby car. Stopping by the cereal section he placed me by the fruit loops and walked a little down to try find something that he'd like to eat. I was reading the health facts about the fruit loops I was next to when I looked and I saw that I was moving away from Paul and down the aisle. I looked around trying to see who was taking me and when I finally made it over my shoulder I was that it was Jacob taking me away. Panic instantly filled me my mind, all I could think was a way to get away from him. He slowed down when we were at the head of the aisle where Paul couldn't see us but we were right there close by. I knew he let go and tried to move in front of me, I was ahead of him. Rolling the wheels forward I got maybe 15 ft. when I was stopped abruptly and spun around I was now facing Jacob and terrified.

All I could do was shake my head no and try to keep the tears from streaming down my face. He was talking to me just I closed my ears and kept everything he had to say out of my head. I didn't want to hear it and I really really didn't want to be anywhere near him. What if he got mad at me again? What if someone took me again and I ended up worse? He could give me off to someone that could hurt me, or he could do something to me himself. I closed my eyes and covered my ears hoping that I would maybe if I stayed like this long enough he would go away. Soon the mumbling past my ears stopped and I opened my eyes, Jacob was flat on his back 10ft from me and Paul was standing right in front of me. Standing tall and broad, growling and looking extremely pissed. He looked back to me still anger written across his face but when he was my tears he soon had concern mixed in there too. Kneeling down to me he grabbed my hand and stroked the top of it with his thumb. Soon wiping away my tears too.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the lack of updating I've just been really busy and I'll try to keep up more :]

Thanks