Status: First Story In writers block... helpppp!

The Unwanted Bird Sings

Hello Again

Tasha's POV
Standing right in the doorway of Sam's house I looked across the room and saw that the pack was still going on about their business but Jacob was looking right at me. I kept eye contact with him and he got up, not looking away. Finally turning away I walked back outside and sat on the steps of the porch. Jacob was only a few steps behind me and soon sat down on the steps as well but he tried to keep as much distance between us as possible. I was looking across the forest in front of me when I finally turned to my left and looked up at Jacob. He was still looking at me but the look on his face told me everything.
What are you trying to do? What do you want? What's going on?
He seemed so confused and even a little bit scared, I just looked at him and scooted a little closer to him. He was completely frozen, unsure of what I was doing, scooting closer and closer I eventually was right next to him. Him towering over me with his giant stature and hefty build. I looked down at my lap a little unsettled about what I was about to do. Looking back up at him, I could see that he was calculating the possibilities of what I was going to do. Probably bracing for the worst that could come. I looked a little bit down and over to his lap, his shorts starting to fray from the wear and tear that they were getting. His hands were behind him while he was leaning back and supporting himself. With a shaking hand I reached over to his right hand. Touching his fingers lightly I flinched back afraid of how he would react, looking up to see what was going to happen. Gazing into Jacob's eyes I saw amazement, he was staring down at his hand and looking at mine, going between the two occasionally. I reached out again slowly but it was different from last time, Jacob rolled his hand so his palm was facing upward and opened his hand. So I could take it in mine and hold it, wrapping his fingers encasing my hand I'm sure that he could feel my trembling reaching down to my fingers. He slowly tightened his grip on my hand and that made me look up, staring straight into his eyes. He was tearing up as the sea drops were welling up in his eyes. Along with the tears he was smiling, he seemed like he was the happiest person in the world and that nothing was wrong right now.
" Tasha..."
I nodded telling him that I was listening and that I wasn't going anywhere while he was telling me this.
" I am so so sorry for what I have done to you, I should have never done those cruel things to you." The tears started falling down his face slowly, as the weeping was reaching his voice, showing me that he was truly sorry. After everything that has happened he has never cried in front of me and it was something that I think was needed for both of us.
" Please just let me tell you that I am so sorry and I will spend the rest of my life trying to make up for all the wrong things that I have done to you and that I will make your life the best that it can be whether its as a lover, friend, person you know or just the wolf that's watching over you. That's a promise I will keep, I will be whatever you need and will no matter what be there when you need me or need saving. Please just let me know that it's OK for me to be in your life some how" He choked out between his sobs.

The way his emotions were coming out were causing tears to come to my eyes. I didn't even notice that they were there until I felt the chill from the wind, wiping my face I looked back up to Jacob shocked that he had gotten me to cry from the emotions that he was feeling. I nodded and squeezed his hand as hard as I could, cupping my face to try and stop my tears and sobs from coming. The emotions, were unknown to me and overwhelming.

Jacob's POV
She was holding my hand and was crying with me, not from my actions but from how I was feeling. It seemed like were completely connected at that moment, I could feel all of her sensations, the trembling was from the last fear that I slammed onto her but there was a luke warm feeling of devotion too. That she wanted to make things right and that she realize that if she came to me, I wouldn't force her.

Reaching my other arms across I softly wrapped it around her shoulders and brought her to me. Kissing her forehead veiled by her hair. I whispered quiet apologies and sorry's for what could have been eternity.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well should I end it here or should I keep it going??

Let me know
and follow me on mylittleasian.tumblr.com