Status: First Story In writers block... helpppp!

The Unwanted Bird Sings

wandering alone

Life went on after the thing happened in the diner but it was just plain boring. It was still winter but it was slowly warming up for spring. I met the rest of Edward's family of Alice, Jasper, Rosalie and found out Emmett was related too. Jasper seemed a little tense around me and Rosalie didn’t seem to like me that much but Alice was super bubbly and Emmett was the kind of guy I could be best friends with. Bella seemed to be really into Edward and that they were really in love from my point of view and that was super cool its hard to find love at such a young age. Edward seemed to laugh at nothing and it was a little confusing sometimes but it seemed like a normal thing after a while. Jessica thought it would be cool to have a movie night all of us and she invited me along
probably cause her parents made her include me
but it gave me something to do Friday night.
>>FF<<
We were sitting in front of the theater waiting to get tickets when Bella and Edward showed up. Jessica seemed surprised while Mike seemed annoyed that Edward was here. I didn’t really care, but it added a little humor to the situation. We saw a romantic comedy, which didn’t really catch my interest but I was ok with it. I didn’t really pay attention much but I turned and saw Jessica and Mike making out. The movie had already reached its climax so it wasn’t a big deal when I left to go to the bathroom. After doing my business and coming back I saw people filling out of the theater I was a little confused so I went back in and saw the final credits rolling across the screen. I went to the front door and didn’t see anyone; I worked my way to the parking lot and saw that Jessica's car was gone.

Well shit she left me behind I guess I have to walk home now.
I started putting one foot after another and made my way back to Forks. I was maybe a half mile outside of Port Angeles when a Yukon started coasting next to me.
"Hey pretty lady why don’t you come in and ride with us" I looked up and saw four tools hanging out of the car. I didn’t say anything and kept on walking, they didn’t like my reaction so the started calling me things like a bitch and other crude things but it didn’t get to me. It wasn’t until they stopped the car and started getting out of the car that I decided to have a change of plans. I turned into the forest; I could hear them whistling and their footsteps getting closer. I knew if they caught me something bad was going to happen so I got on the balls of my feet and sprinted deeper into the woods. I kept running until I could no longer hear their screams for me to stop and to have “A little fun". I kept running and running until my legs couldn’t take another step. I planted my self onto the ground, catching my breath. while I was looking around I saw that I was in extremely deep forestry. The horizon was completely filled with tress, bushes and everything green, covered in moss. I looked left and right but there was nothing around me but nature. I checked my pockets to find a lighter, clip knife, a piece of gum and lint.
well at least I’m not completely helpless I searched around until I found a pretty good sized tree hole(like there there’s a cavern in the base of a tree) I cleaned it out of the rotting wood and went around to find the driest braches I could find, which wasn’t the easiest thing to do. I finally got enough to make a shelter and a make shift bed. I got comfortable and closed my eyes listening to the wind blowing through the pine needles.

>>FF<<
I've been on my own for almost 2 days now. I know that I was in the middle of no where and wasn’t that close to Forks but was it really that hard to find me??
I stayed in the same location, built a fire to stay warm and signals someone, even got a little food to survive off of. I was sitting against my tree staring into the fire as I was trying to warm up some shrubbery that I found a couple feet away. I was trying to think of how I could get water with what I had but it was just so stressing because with what little I had I couldn’t figure out a plan. My body went rigid when I heard panting to the right of me. I turned only to see a blur running to my left, it seemed like it was circling me but I wasn’t sure. I scrambled to my feet and tried to follow the movements of the blur. It soon slowed down and I saw that it was a wolf, I started panicking cause I knew there were most likely other wolves

This could be interesting to say the least.