Status: First Story In writers block... helpppp!

The Unwanted Bird Sings

1 bone 2 bones 3 bones 4

Soon 5 wolves came into view. they all varied in colors; black, gray,russet red, deep brown and light brown. they stood in ranks it seemed, with the black one as leader. I slowly shifted my way to my camp fire they seemed to notice my slow movements. the started closing in when i snapped and grabbed a long and giant branch/log from the fire. The end was blazing on fire, they started circling again, gettting closer until one of them tapped the back of my leg. I swung and decked one in the face. It yelped and was digging its face into the ground trying to get the embers out of it's face. If I thought things were on high alert before the tension between the wolves and I just increased 10 fold. A gray wolf jerked right in front of me and was growling. I swung my branch at him but he caught it in his jaw and crushed it into tiny pieces. I got my end free from his teeth and swung at his legs. It smashed into pieces but nothing happened, except more growling.
Damn it! time for plan B
I spun around and took off. I kept running until I reached a branch that I jumped on still running and climbed up the tree. My lungs are burning and my throat was on fire from how far i ran. I didnt hear anything until I saw some of the wolves walking around the forest floor smiffing around for me I assumed. The all wrapped around my tree until the black one looked up and saw me. I instantly paniced thinking oh no they found me! I went higher up the tree but a russet one jumped up into the tree balancing itself on a couple branches including the one I was standing on. the added weight was too much for the branch and I was scaling down the tree and smacked the ground. I was seeing stars with blurry vision and the wind was knocked out of me. The black wolf came up to me and that was all I needed to get back up even though my body was starting to reach its limits. I was gasping to get some air in my lungs but I wasnt going to lay there as they ate me alive or made me their play toy for a little bit. I reached into my pocket and got my pocket knife. I flipped it open and braced myself for any of them to charge forward at me.
" COME ON!!" I yelled egging them on, they seemed to miraculously understand what I was saying because two of the turned their heads like they were confused, but that gray wolf just seemed to notice my knife and started creeping forward and growling. I turned and faced him but the next thing I know Im on the ground and my arm felt like it was chopped opened everywhere. Teeth, gray fur, brown eyes, and humid dog breath was covering my face and was starting to smother me. I turned my head and saw that his claws were wedged into my arm and it was bent in a awkward position
well shit, its broken and my shoulder is dislocated too, what am I gonna be now??
The gray wolf's ears were pressed back against his head and he still looked super pissed about my actions.
"Do it, just finish the job"I calmly said to him, he jerked up and was wide eyed.
"Just rip my head off and take me out of my misery" He leaned forward and pressed even more weight on my arm, I didnt cry or scream but that weight made my start whimpering. The russet wolf nudged the gray wolf off me and saw my arm. He sniffed it, and approached my torso, his teeth snagged my shirt and he pulled me sitting upright. the gray wolf came behind me and cradled me with his body. I didnt know what was going on but the russet wolf seemed to be trying to make me feel better with the situation with my arm, while the gray wolf went back into it's ranks behind the black one with a guilty aura around it. The purring from the wolf holding me was soothing, along with the warm fur that was everywhere it soon lulled me to sleep and ignoring my arm.

>>FF<<
I was jolted awake but something freezing touching my right arm. My eyes snapped opened and I saw this super young/goodlooking man touching the damage in my arm
"Hello i'm Dr. Carlisle Cullen"
"Hello, how did you get out here"
"Someone brought me out here after they found you"
"Who found me?"
"Sam Uley and his friends"
I looked around and saw Paul, Embry and Quil standing behind some guy who looked the oldest. The thing I was leaning against moved, but if was different from the wolf was this was smooth/naked. I looked up and saw Paul.
"Paul?? whats going on??"
"We heard you were missing and started searching for you, we found you laying here bleeding and passed out, we've been waiting for you to wake up for about two hours now"
"O wow, thank you I didnt know anyone was looking for me"
Dr. Cullen and Sam talked a little bit but didnt say much, the Dr wrapped up my arm but said he would need to finish it was the hospital and see if I had any other injuries cause he believed I might have some broken ribs and maybe a collar bone too. Jacob picked me up and carried me through the forest. We soon got to a suburban it was a good car but, it wasnt a classic car and I loved classic cars. He placed me in the shotgun seat while he wrapped around to drivers side. I looked over the car and it was so amazing, it wasnt all brand new and in mint condition but it was taken really well car of and has gotten a lot of miles on it and for a guy like Paul who doesnt seem to take car of his cars to well. He buckled me in since I was having trouble doing it myself. He drove silently to Fork's Hospital but he was taking care of everything: Carrying me in, getting my paperwork filled out, and he was even in the clinic room when Dr. Cullen looked at the rest of my injuries.

The grand total of my injuries was:
3 broken ribs
2 fractures in my spine
cracked colar bone
a mild concousion
dislocated shoulder
13 stitches in my arm
my radius and ulna were broken
humerious had 2 spiral fractures
and I got a nice busted lip too :D

I was casted up im a full arm cast and sling for the next 6 weeks, I wasnt allowed to sleep for the next couple hours, and no major movement until my ribs were healed. Dr. Cullen called my cousin, she didnt seem to worried but she was glad that someone found me, she said that she was cleaning the house and so it would be best if I didnt come back yet.
Paul grabbed my hand and took me out of the hospital. He didnt drive me home right away but we didnt stay in Forks, we drove to a little brown house which I guessed was his. I got out of the car before Paul could open the door, he scowled/pouted a little bit but got over it, we walked into the house and it was silent.
"Mom??....."
No on answered so we wandered through the house until we saw a note in the kitchen
Paul,
went to Port Angelous with Sue
Will be back tomorrow
theres sandwiches in the fridge
love
MomXO


"We'll I guess we have the house to ourselves tonight"
"Ok, should I call Jessica to see if I can spend the night??"
"Ya sure, and my dad wont care that your here he's pretty cool"
I called Jessica and she said that her parents werent going to be home for a couple days so it was fine with her. When I walked back into the kitchen after hanging up the phone. Paul was eating the crust off a PBJ sandwich while I laughed cause he was trying super hard to only get the crust and not the rest of the sandwich. He looked and up, smiled and started feeding me the crust off the sandwich.

He looked rough on the outside and was still pretty rough on the inside but he was kind and more or less gentle... Kinda

Who knew this day could end so well.
Snapped arm, crackling fire this morning and popping into Paul's house
this was a pretty good day for how my little adventure went.