Status: First Story In writers block... helpppp!

The Unwanted Bird Sings

Add to the Brokeness

Paul and I got super close as I started healing, he was a little to rough with me sometimes but he would always apologize and make it feel better with either a kiss on the forehead or rubbing it gently. I got him to kiss my injuries after getting a paper cut cause it was bleeding pretty good and he keeps worrying that I’m going to break. He taught me things about himself that he has a short tempter and cant help himself when someone rubs his head, he loves my puppies so much that he's kidnapped them before (than kidnapped me), and when it comes to food he's a sucker for brownies and spaghetti. He taught me how to catch a football one handed and how to whittle wood into actual carvings He made me whittle with a bar of soap first cause he says I’m a walking hazard but we became best friends, when we did stuff together we always had each other backs no matter what, he even punched the guys who tried snagging me before my little adventure in the forest after I told him what happened. It was such a funny sight that I was on my knees from laughing so hard, but it sometimes bugged me that he would suddenly leave like something or someone was dieing and wouldnt come back until really early the following morning. I knew he wasn’t doing drugs or anything like that but it still worried me. Finally I was out of my stitches and I just got my cast off today. I walked into Physics cause my doctors appointment was earlier in the day and I had some of the football players looking at my oddly. I ignored their stares through class and I took my time getting out of the class to make sure I wasn’t in front of them when they left. Lunch only got worse, cause those same guys came up to me while I was sitting with Jessica and the group.
"Hey girly what are you doing all with these fools?" The biggest guy asked, he didn’t look to bright whether but I wasn’t going to say that out loud and I was a little confused cause mike was on their team so why were they saying shit like that??
"I don’t know why are you bashing on your teammates?" I retorted back.
They only laughed and scoffed at me.
"You shouldn’t think to much, cause I’m sure you can be using your energy for other things"
"Hmm... I’m sure I can but its never going to be with you"
"What did you say bitch??"
I smirked and stood on the bench that was connected to the table so I was about 3 inches shorter than him.
" I said that its never going to be with you... And you wanna know why?? cause your big everywhere EXCEPT where is matters"
His face got super red and he did what I was hoping he was going to do.

He hit me
I smirked and went off on him, slamming him into the floor and just going off on him beating his face and when he started covering his head I would go for his ribs until I was finally pulled off by his friends while the other members of his little group were checking how bad the damage was... Its seems like I broke his nose and he was going to have some nice bruises tomorrow but besides that only his pride was wounded.
The kids around started whispering and eventually I was called into the principles office right before gym started. Sitting in that padded chair was nothing new to me only the face was different this time, but everything else was exactly the same...

........... Or so I thought......

Since everybody was on the side of the football players no one said that he swung first and so I was on suspension for forks high until the counsel talked to decided if I was going to be expelled or not. I was driven home in officer swans police cruiser, where my aunt and uncle were waiting on the front porch.

The moment I sat down on the couch my aunt started screaming and going off that I’m a bad influence on Jessica and that I’m nothing but trouble and I should be sent back to my dad. After she threatened me with that I started tuning her out and stopped listening all together after a while. I stood up about to walk to my room, when I got a rude awakening from my aunt.

She grabbed my arm and when I turned to see what was going on she backhanded me, rings cutting my face and my cheek bleeding. I slipped out of her grip not caring what she did and she didn’t seem to notice either until I came back into the living room with my bags all packed again, putting them in my jeep and grabbing the puppies since I wasn’t going to leave them behind.
" Oh, my god Tasha I am so sorr-"
" Save it i don’t wanna hear anything you want to say, you think I’m a waste of space... well now you have to space back"
and I closed the front door, when I placed my car into drive my aunt came up to my window knocking
I rolled it down a little bit to hear what she had to say.
"Tasha please don’t leave I don’t know what I would do if you left and your father found out, what would I tell him? what would he do?? I’m so lost Tasha the stress and worry would be too much to handle"
"Aunt Karen (made up the name) I don’t give a shit about my old man and I’m sure he doesn’t about me, he'll find out since gossip is a big deal up here... don’t act like you care because I know you only took me in for pity and because my dad said things that I didn’t do"
I drove off and kept driving until i got to first beach, I grabbed Chief and Buck and sat on the beach at the tide skimmed my toes.

I heard foot steps in the sand when I looked up I saw Embry Jacob and Quil walking by, they smiled and said hello but kept walking by. I sat there for hours even after the sun had set, I would have stayed out there all night if I hadn’t noticed that Chief and Buck were shivering against my legs trying to get warm. I picked them up and wrapped them in a towel when I got to the car. I laid down the back seat making a nice bed and shut my eyes with my puppies keeping me warm.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took so long to update ive been so busy with work and school but i should be hopefully updating more oftem :D
comment and hopefully suscribe.... let me know what you think and what you might want in the story